Poll: What do you think of the RUS/EU realm merge?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard also fixed the the problems with ??????????? and many addons support cyrillic too
    Its not a Problem with the ????? for ppl. who use BGTargets, the bugged Infoboxes who tend to cover half of your screen are a problem.

Yes, they cheat and they bot. EU does too.
    Your right, Russians just tend to do it more openly like they dont care about possible consequences. Just like in the screenshot i posted.

@ Screenshot

This afternoon. Regardeless of the cheating/hacking/whatever we beaten them 3:0. ANG BG Groups >>>>>>>>>>>> Russian hack Users
    Last edited by Rehija; 2014-06-10 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    As for your RBG example, enemy has 2 nelf holy priests, they are called Søknådälsmâòl and Søknädsmåål. I don't know about you, but saying anything else besides "top priest" or "2nd priest" would seem counterproductive. I can read fast, but in the heat of the moment, how the fuck do you pronounce something like that. Everyone can relate "top priest" and I dare say much faster than someone desperately trying to say those names, even moreso with people's shitty microphones and TS3-servers.
    Yeah you can yell top priest etc but people have BGT set up differently, I know I probably have it set up differently from others. You can sort it by Class, Alphabetical order etc. So yelling "Top priest" might not work too.

Could also be why you see like 2 people targeting the other priest etc :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    Yeah you can yell top priest etc but people have BGT set up differently, I know I probably have it set up differently from others. You can sort it by Class, Alphabetical order etc. So yelling "Top priest" might not work too.

Could also be why you see like 2 people targeting the other priest etc :P
    In my experience people aren't that advanced with BGT :| I mean, even playing as the opposing faction and BGT showing themselves is causing a lot of confusion

I mean if blizzard even pays half attention to this forum they would see this poll, it's an overwhelming YES for removal of russians from Our battlegroups, dont they give a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Paythepiper View Post
    I mean if blizzard even pays half attention to this forum they would see this poll, it's an overwhelming YES for removal of russians from Our battlegroups, dont they give a shit?
    Apparently not, they must have seen at least some of these posts and the problems that this merge has created. Personally think they are beyond caring. They see it as queue times are down so it's a good thing regardless of all the other problems they have created in doing this.

No idea why they didnt just merge it with China, it'll level out the playing field since neither can call out who to focus from the opposite team, they all cheat and lag on top of that.

And they'll often be able to get some 40vs40 only bot games aswell.

I'd honestly rather have a EU - US merge.