Poll: Which class has the most epic tier sets?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks have the best tier sets overall, and priests are second. None of the MoP priest sets were any good, they were all so bland and looked like cheap arena gear, but then they have so many great sets like 5, 6, 8, 11, and especially 13 that it makes up for MoP's boring priest sets. Most classes have pretty good tier sets though, the only ones that usually don't are hunters and rogues, and an honorable mention to monks whose few tier sets are all pretty boring

15+ Year Old Account
    am i the only one who really like the nature based druid sets ? T15 was really cool
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

paladin,priest and lock

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock, for cloth and overall. Don't like anything else from the cloth wearers.
    Toss up for plate for me, I've really liked some Warrior and DK sets, Paladin sets aren't my thing, though Judgement was nice, but that was like 8 years ago.
    Shaman a slight edge over Hunter.
    Rogue has the best leather sets, both Druids (a couple of the Arena sets have been OK) and Monks generally are pretty blah in my eyes.

I play Druid, by the way. But generally transmog into recolored rogue sets.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

as a warlock player, yes locks have a few good sets. t5/merc, t7, t8 (the best), t2, and the cata pvp sets.

but warriors have such a better collection of good looking tiers and pvp sets. also a lot of misc plate gear looks good. i voted for warrior. warrior tier is just consistently great looking. t1,t3,t5,t6,t7,t10,t12,t13, s2,s3,wrathful, all of cata seasons.

I absolutely love the paladin tiers for the most part. But I can tell you that the majority of people will say Warlock just because of some of the awesome visual effects they've gotten over the years

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin: Judgement was the best looking (but sadly overused now) and Grand Marshal was also awesome.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    There are about 3 Warlocks Sets I actually like, there are about 5-7 Paladin Sets though.

granted, I do play a paladin, but that doesn't mean I don't like other classes and the sets they can get.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

I think the Monk tiers (even tho few) had a very good start? I really like the Tier 14, 15 and even 16 (Gold) .. since the robe kinda makes you look like Emperor Shaohao

Deleted
    Hands down Locks, T1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10. All amazing.

Locks have a lot of really good sets (I'm a huge fan of T5), but Warriors usually always impress me. Anytime there's a new tier, I'm usually disappointed by the PLD design and impressed by the WAR. So jelly!
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

warlocks hands down.

except the the thunder king raid, it was my first warlock tier that i didnt like = (
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    Warlock.. They are probably the only class that has more good than bad sets.

Warlock generally is considered the best because they have several Iconic sets ( TBC sets were awesome for them) and very few just horrible ones. Priest would probably be right in behind them as they have lots of good sets, but fewer iconic ones. Warriors overall would be the best plate sets, but Paladin gets a ton of talk because those good tiers they do have are amazingly good. After that though things fall off pretty sharply imo.

Can't believe someone actually voted for Hunter, who have the worst sets top to bottom. Actually I wouldn't even say they are bad, they just aren't special in any way shape or form. Shaman and Druid only beat them out because they do at least have a couple of really nice sets.

Mage sets have been stepping it up lately, but still going with the lock.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock IMO. Their T4/T5/T6/S3 and T8 are some of the best sets in the game.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2014-06-05 at 10:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every class has sets I like and sets I don't like but Warlock has been the most consistently awesome class for tier sets throughout the life of the game.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Warlocks rarely have bad sets. After them I'd say its Warrior, DKs, Paladins and then Hunters in that order.

As a hunter I wish they'd make more sets like our CM one...more beasts on them and a connection to tracking and such! No IDEA what the t16 has to do with hunters...firin' ma lazor?

Warrior. IMO all tiers, even TotC ones, look just great on the dude that's making his living by smashing people with an axe. Only ToT and SoO, maybeee Ulduar as well, I'd call mediocre. Plus first mythic set for warriors is a masterpiece.