Poll: Which class has the most epic tier sets?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Warrior for me, when I think about a 'raid' the first thing that comes to mind is a warrior tank in full Wrath (t2).

Also the 3 Tbc warrior tier sets were simply amazing in comparison to what the other classes got.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Warlocks but quite a large margin, followed by Warriors and then Paladins.

As for the worst, I'd say Monks and Mages.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Easily warlock by far the only shitty set they've ever had was the fucking T11 now that was a disaster imo.

Warlock for sure. Love the skulls on the shoulders.

Warlock, easily. Even if every other tier was bad, the S3/T6 set would be enough to win on its own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Warlock, easily. Even if every other tier was bad, the S3/T6 set would be enough to win on its own.
    I really, really hated T5 and T6 on my Lock. I always thought it looks extremely stupid.

Priest T6 on the other hand...

warrior or paladin.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Well, it ain't hunters.
    lol this ._.

Warlocks will win poll pretty obv.

Quote Originally Posted by I change my name a lot View Post
    Easily warlock by far the only shitty set they've ever had was the fucking T11 now that was a disaster imo.
    well i think most of the warlock tiers are bad.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

On a four point scale (bad/fair/good/great), the number of 'great's I give each class:

6 Paladin (T2, T4/S1, T8, T12, S11, CM)
    4 DK (T8, T10, T14, S12)
    4 Warrior (T3, T4/S1, T6/S3, T8)
    4 Priest (T2, T5/S2, T6/S3, T13)
    3 Shaman (T5/S2, T6/S3, T12)
    3 Rogue (T2, T9A, T15)
    2 Druid (T9A, T11)
    1 Hunter (T4/S1)
    1 Mage (T5/S2)
    0 Warlock
    0 Monk

Except for locks (who I did rate a number of sets as 'good' - favorites among those probably T5 and T8), I wouldn't be surprised to see the final results fairly close to these proportions.

warlocks its not even close

Warlocks for sure...I swear every tier they spend 99% of the time making sure the lock tier looks badass..then the other 1% going "fuck it, just doodle something quick and color it with whatever we have left for everyone else"....waiiiit..that also sounds suspiciously like how they balance classes too.../tinfoil hat

Deleted
    Like others have said, I voted for Warlock. I am super-jealous of tier 6. Dem wings, tho.

Also, tier 10 is very nostalgic for me due it being the era I reached max level, so the Dark Coven set is one of my all-time favourite looks as well.

Deleted
    Paladins have 1, but warlocks have everyone

What fool voted Monk?

So far our Tier Armour has been horrible, and our first Tier had our Shoulders floating ~60 meters off the shoulders of the models.

It is sad that monks have at least 1 vote and mages still 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    What fool voted Monk?
    So far our Tier Armour has been horrible, and our first Tier had our Shoulders floating ~60 meters off the shoulders of the models.
    Huh? It wasn't me who voted for monks, but imo, at least Seven Sacred Seals looks amazing.

I never played a Warlock at endgame, but always thought they had some sweet looking sets.

I hate the way more of the armor and weapons look in the game. It all looks so dysfunctional. The over-sized and impractical weapons and shoulder-pads especially. Most of the time i like the dk gear the most because its usually dark and gothic looking. I like the warlock tier gear from BC a lot too. I like the black with blue trim leather gear for rogues that looks like a recolor of the shadow-craft set a lot. I also like the same purple recolor shadow-craft set from the bc regular dungeons a lot. I like most of the boa armor's appearance. I like the monk tier set a lot except for its color. I'd rather it was black instead of white.