Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been saving a few of my badge crafts, getting ready for the summer trading cards, hope it's a new badge, but if not, means more badges to sell to fund the finishing of the rest of my badges

I think my wallet can handle the sale, I've been buying less as each successive sale comes along thankfully.

Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery) and Stick of Truth are what I'm going into keeping an eye on. I'm sure I'll find a ton of stuff.

Mmm, can't think of many things I want, 'cept maybe...

Fallout3 (I have the original on DVD and got the DLCs through GFWL... so I figured I'd grab it on Steam next time it has a decent sale)
    Final Fantasy III
    FTL (my friend keeps talking about this game up and down and it does look like a decent thing to tinker with if I could see it on sale)

Not sure what else to really get. Other than maybe AC4 but I doubt they'd have it marked down that far being it just came out last year, but who knows.

Better than Black Friday

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    The Force is Strong In This One.
    Granted I usually fall on my sword in the winter sale but I just don't have enough money when I am thinking about buying Wildstar.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    lmao that was amazing

edit: like 10 minutes later I'm still laughing at this
    Last edited by Sarix; 2014-06-05 at 11:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally looking for sales on The Wolf Among Us and Batman Arkham Origins. Hopefully, but not likely is a sale on Transistor. Even a small one would do. Those are the 3 i'm looking to play in my July vacations.

It figures that the sale will be during the last week of June when I will be without internet access.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    There also is a 5th Headhunter pack.
    Thanks for the heads up! Didn't notice they released the last one in April. Also, sent you a message back on Steam. Was out of the house so I didn't see it till late.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery) and Stick of Truth are what I'm going into keeping an eye on. I'm sure I'll find a ton of stuff.
    I thought about Anno, but then I read about the DRM on it and it's like 2-3 layers and the last one (Tages) is atrocious. Though I don't see 1404 just 2070 or whichever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    It figures that the sale will be during the last week of June when I will be without internet access.
    Well...if you have a phone you can still purchase stuff. Also, one says last week of June other says July 10th. Though I'm more inclined to believe July 10th, but I'm keeping an eye out for definite information.

the last summer sale i bought 2 games. There isnt a single game I want this year and both of those 2 games i bought in 2013 i played for less than an hour. My wallet will be safe. I splurged in the 2012 summer sale the year i joined steam.. thats why i have over 100 titles on steam. Most of its pure crap ill never touch again.

They just dont seem to make games that interest me these days. Ever since I quit wow its been one big void of wasting money and waiting for the announcement of some groundbreaking game and it never comes, just more gta clones, shooters, indie games and wow clones on the horizon.

Deleted
    Just emptied my bank account on a new PC..

Then again, I own almost everything I want on steam already.

I would like to grab Final Fantasy 3 and maybe a couple of other things, but it depends how good the discounts are. If they aren't so good I'll just wait until winter and keep myself entertained with the 100+ games I haven't played yet in the meantime.

Hopefully Bad Rats is on sale again. There's still a few people on my friend list I haven't gifted it to.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-06-06 at 02:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Just emptied my bank account on a new PC..

Then again, I own almost everything I want on steam already.

I would like to grab Final Fantasy 3 and maybe a couple of other things, but it depends how good the discounts are. If they aren't so good I'll just wait until winter and keep myself entertained with the 100+ games I haven't played yet in the meantime.

Hopefully Bad Rats is on sale again. There's still a few people on my friend list I haven't gifted it to.
    Yeah, I already have too much games to play and don't play them...I would like Alice in Wonderland, a few years back they had it on sale but then I ended up missing it. The game just looks aesthetically pleasing.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I thought about Anno, but then I read about the DRM on it and it's like 2-3 layers and the last one (Tages) is atrocious. Though I don't see 1404 just 2070 or whichever.
    1404 is labeled Dawn of Discovery on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    lol -- I've luckily avoided that game so far within the year on steam

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    1404 is labeled Dawn of Discovery on steam.
    Ah yea I see it now. Shows on the page it uses Tages =/

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    OK man... that was.. that was fucking funny

- - - Updated - - -

OT: The two games I'm looking out for are Total Ware: Rome II and Wolf Among Us. Banished is also under my radar along with Original Sin.

Summer is Coming

nonononoonon go away. Gaben no!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Hoping for AC black flag to be on sale XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

15+ Year Old Account
    I won't know what I want until I see it and like "ohhhh yeaaa I did want to play that", till then, nothing I really want that I don't already have.

10+ Year Old Account
    anything on my wishlist would be good but specificly dont starve + dlc or xcom complete would be my first choices.. skyrim legendary would be nice too but im a bit fedup of that style of gameplay
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

The only thing I still really want is the Star Wars collection. SW:TFU2 is still keeping the price too high though.