Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    So copied WildStar with that Reagent Tab LOL

Quote Originally Posted by deathbivouac View Post
    I'm glad that my low expectations of Blizzard bother you this much.
    It irritates me. I detest people with your character. People who have absolutely NOTHING but negative things to contribute are like an illness to me. I don't play WoW atm, and guess what? I don't comment on things I don't care for. If Blizzard doesn't bring things up to my standards, I simply don't play. I don't make it a point criticize every little thing they choose to do or not do.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbivouac View Post
    That Hogger pet is legitimately bad. I'm really hoping that's a placeholder model for something even slightly better looking. There's no excuse to put something out that looks like it was rendered 10 years ago, regardless of it being a free pet or not. I'm sure Blizzard apologists will be coming out of the woodwork saying that "they didn't have to do anything, you're not entitled to anything" and "at least you're getting something this year," but you'd at least expect a little bit of effort to be made for the 10th year. At least we know they'll make new models for cash shop pets
    yeah i mean not like theres half a year or something to make one fucking model nope guess the 10th anniversary is july 1st this year.

herp derp cash sherp.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    It irritates me. I detest people with your character. People who have absolutely NOTHING but negative things to contribute are like an illness to me. I don't play WoW atm, and guess what? I don't comment on things I don't care for. If Blizzard doesn't bring things up to my standards, I simply don't play. I don't make it a point criticize every little thing they choose to do or not do.
    One comment in a public forum != a good judge of my character. Talk about a sweeping generalization! I'm not subbed to game currently either, and I -rarely- participate in discussions about the game (feel free to check my posting history compared to my join date), primarily because I'd rather focus on positive things... typically those don't involve this game. I apologize for absolutely ruining your day by having an opinion about something so trivial as this.
    Last edited by deathbivouac; 2014-06-06 at 04:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hogger pet, drools at the mouth. Now this is one rehash, resize whatever I approve of.

That hogger is most definitely a place-holder.

wayne alpha signed for beta since vanilla and no invite over 10 years only the shoped mop beta...crapshit and a friend with 24 days ingame time has mop and wod instantly AND both of them his wife too...TWO invites for one month gamer................wtf is playing 10 years without ONE invite xD fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xD

Nice to finally get a pet again for the anniversaries, about time.

Also am laughing that Stormwind will get repaired, yet Silvermoon still lays in ruin with no repair in sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad that the community has convinced blizzard that every player has millions of gold to spend on their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    So copied WildStar with that Reagent Tab LOL
    Other MMOs had it before Wildstar. It's a quality of life improvement I believe they should have added long ago and I'm glad to see it implemented. Bag space has been a pretty big issue for me since I collect gear, so anything that gives me more room is a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderp View Post
    So glad that the community has convinced blizzard that every player has millions of gold to spend on their shit.
    What exactly do you need to spend millions of gold on?

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally, makes farming reagents a bit easier. Also at least we'll get a pet instead of nothing like most anniversaries.

Deleted
    People who complain about Hogger didn't play during Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get the same shit from doing quests and from drops.

How dare Blizzard give players with excess gold a shortcut. Those rascals!

Sweet with the bank!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arz View Post
    Reagent Bank :
    shared by all characters on that account / server?
    Hope not. 98 slots x all my alts sounds like I wont be losing things by mailing to myself anymore.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

OMG 2nd tab for void storage omg how my older characters with mog gear out the butt will be SOOOO thankful. best thing they could do outside of implementing a system like D3 where after u own the item u have the look. Maybe 1 day wow will have that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    People who complain about Hogger didn't play during Vanilla.
    Not true. I just never entered Elwynn Forest. I didn't actually know how to get south from Dun Morogh. I'm upset that Hogger is so popular even though every race has a Hogger equal. Damned Humans.
    "Creating a world without Yuno would be meaningless."

Reagent bank slot... Hmm, where have I seen that before... Oh wait, Guild Wars 2.

Either way, a very nice addition imo. more place in my normal bank. Now all that is missing is a Tabard storage

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    They dropped JP on normal scenarios? Wait wat? Just about everyone I know grinds JP through 5-mans anyways.
    It is only if you chose a specific scenario. If you do random scenarios it hasn´t been changed.

People were facerolling ( literally 30 seconds) a certain scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

duh, you realize these plans will mostly all be free.

This is what I don´t get about complainers. They complain because Garrisons are ´forced´ onto them... then they complain about the costs of buildings if they don´t want to do garrisons as part of your normal gameplay. If you don´t want to do Garrisons.. then who cares how much the building plans cost... you said you don´t want to do them.

Finally! A pet instead of just a lame temporary buff and tabard. Thank you Blizz!!! <3