Will the druid forms get anything in WoD?

Hello gentlemen,

i am comming back into the game, with the announcement of WoD and i wanted to roll a druid however, as i do not like the current state of forms, as they basically prohibit any aesthetic uniqueness (due to lack of transmog/different types of forms) i wanted to know whether the forms will get something equivalent to the artifacts that other classes will get like quivers, librams and totems.

Cheers in advance

Unlikely. But if they add "special aesetics" like librams, totems, quivers, etc. they'll need to available with all druid forms, or be form-specific (like Ferals gets a more vicious Cat Form), or Restos have a "path a cenarius" effect behind them at all times. Bear Form could look more vicious, like cat form. And moonkins get a model update & have a black/[orange/blue] portal/swirly behind them (similar to T4 warlock) which mirrors the sun/moon eclipse-cycle.

(this would be our green fire)
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

I cant understand why cannot the forms be armored, like some mounts are

Also on a sidenote, would you recommend the druid class , going into a new expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnous View Post
    I cant understand why cannot the forms be armored, like some mounts are

Also on a sidenote, would you recommend the druid class , going into a new expansion?
    armored forms are incarnation forms, and the armor is to provide a visual queue that incarnation is active.

depends on your playstyle. you can play any role as a druid.
    Feral is a DOT based spec based on finesse and lots of experience to predict proper refreshes on Rip and Rake. Balance is mix of DOTs and hardcasting, like Destrolock meets Aff lock. Guardian is based on proactive avoidance. Resto is based on heals over time, and is very active.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2014-06-06 at 11:00 PM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

they basically prohibit any aesthetic uniqueness
    Assuming you stick with the agility specs.

I am debating between a druid and a shaman, the two classes i have never ever played before , both of them seem quite interesting

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    as they basically prohibit any aesthetic uniqueness
    What other class can turn into a bear or feral like wolf and attack things ? Pretty unique to me ;p

(due to lack of transmog/different types of forms)
    This problem can be solved with one word: unshift. Not trying to come off as rude, it's just if your transmog is that important to you than maybe picking a class that transforms into an animal and hides said transmog while in combat is a bad idea ? How often do you look at your gear while in combat anyways ? For me, being able to transform myself into an animal is one of the perks of the class.

With that said I recommend trying a shaman for you.

Deleted
    As long as you play Balance druid, you can minor glyph (of the stars) to always be in your real form, like night elf, just you're abit transparent with stars above you, it looks so good. I don't get people who run around as chicken xD