Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    Pretty freaking awesome, no more mindless swimming around having to kill every skipable Trash pack for people too do their collection quests. Kills the flow hard at low level atm.
    Very much agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for sharing this. I didn't know! I'm very happy that Blizzard is revamping BFD. I know a lot of people that I've played with hate that dungeon.

I hope they make an updated version of Gnomeregan that is actually fun as well.

How about we go back to the old days when we got new dungeons that had some relevance to the current tier's storyline and stop recycling content...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    How about we go back to the old days when we got new dungeons that had some relevance to the current tier's storyline and stop recycling content...
    We're getting that as well so...

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought I was good at capturing news as a daily visitor, but apparently not.

I totally missed this until now. Thanks for sharing. Wasn't old news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    I thought I was good at capturing news as a daily visitor, but apparently not.

I totally missed this until now. Thanks for sharing. Wasn't old news to me.
    I am with you. I put most of my trust in Blizzard mostly because I like to experince the game as it comes to me. But helpful new things are great to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    The world should be updated to prevent lack of continuity.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Between this and the comment that we may not stay on Draenor in the long term, I'm starting to resume hype for Azshara being next. If I'm finally right, FINALLY!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Looks awesome, here's hoping they update the rest of the dungeons to similar quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Between this and the comment that we may not stay on Draenor in the long term, I'm starting to resume hype for Azshara being next. If I'm finally right, FINALLY!
    The moment they go for a underwater expansion that will be the moment this game dies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    The moment they go for a underwater expansion that will be the moment this game dies
    Lots of exxageration and hyperbole!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Lots of exxageration and hyperbole!
    Everyone I have played with in the game said they would desub a leave if the had to do another underwater zone

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said this pretty much since the end of Cata. An Azahara expansion does NOT have to be 100% underwater. There's more sitting between EK, Kalimdor, Northrend, and Pandaria than just the Maelstrom (although the map certainly makes it look that way). There's Kezan, the Lost Isles, Tel'abim, the Tomb of Sargeras, the Wandering Isle possibly....

And who knows what the most powerful Mage ever, plus the power of Neptulon, could do as well. Plenty of options exist for Blizz to provide a leveling path for people that absolutely hate underwater zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I've said this pretty much since the end of Cata. An Azahara expansion does NOT have to be 100% underwater. There's more sitting between EK, Kalimdor, Northrend, and Pandaria than just the Maelstrom (although the map certainly makes it look that way). There's Kezan, the Lost Isles, Tel'abim, the Tomb of Sargeras, the Wandering Isle possibly....

And who knows what the most powerful Mage ever, plus the power of Neptulon, could do as well. Plenty of options exist for Blizz to provide a leveling path for people that absolutely hate underwater zones.
    Yea must places where written off destoried in cata plus there is much room left to add that much now they are having to move to new area like draenor and soon argus for expansion

Plus they can just put her in legion expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair here, Azshara has largely cut her ties with the Legion as far as we know. She's all in league with them Old Gods now.

But then again, the Scourge expansion didn't stop Yogg-Saron and the Twilight's Hammer from having a raid for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone I have played with in the game said they would desub a leave if the had to do another underwater zone
    Ancedotes. So yeah /facedesk.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea must places where written off destoried in cata plus there is much room left to add that much now they are having to move to new area like draenor and soon argus for expansion

Honestly I think Draenor is done after this expansion. One of the devs was asked about if we'd be staying on Draenor long-term, and the answer simply was "Short answer, Yes. Long answer, No."

Personally I think that means in the short-term (of WoD) we stay there, we don't go back to the old world halfway through like MoP. But after WoD, we aren't going to the Ogre Continent.

Yes she could be in a Legion expansion, but the "Legion Expansion" at this point is gonna be Argus, not them invading Azeroth. And fighting Azshara on Argus would feel even dumber than fighting her on an island.

Also, I forgot one other place they could use. Kul'tiras.

You mean like how Sunken Temple lead us into the fire elemental plane of MC or how Dire Maul lead us into the elite ogre end-game content?
    Last edited by raviadso; 2014-06-07 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raviadso View Post
    You mean like how Sunken Temple lead us into the fire elemental plane of MC or how Dire Maul lead us into the elite ogre end-game content?
    Upper Blackrock also had the way into a raid. Stat had a "maybe" heading you up to Naxx that I don't think ever happened.