Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Are these all interns and they got the real devs working on Titan or someshit? I feel embarrassed for Cumonchestion.
    Cabana Pie Chart Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnin View Post
    For AoE HoG most likely needed a large nerf, however its hard to say now since none of the numbers are irrelevant.
    I would really like to get your opinion on Demos AoE playstyle and mechanics in the beta. Do think HoG/SF should be part of our AoE? Is its radius big enough now that the perk is gone? Are Hellfire and Immolation Aura useful with their low damage and melee range? How mandatory are talents like Mannoroth's Fury and Cataclysm if we want deal consistent or burst AoE damage?
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafpony View Post
    So Celestalon posted this: https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...03575042781184

Let's hope some re-evaluation in the coming builds will put us in a better spot.

EDIT: Andarius beat me to it. :P
    I fucking hate twitter, he answears something in the middle of a Hunter questions. This mean of communicating is infuriating for those that want to follow every bit of information. It works for the Kardashians of the world. Doesn't work for a game in development to inform its comunity.

If it wasnt for you guys linking this I would just had missed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    Well there's also still (?) the bug that makes our pets scale way more than intended. That there's a "bug" on the beta as of now that is lowering demonology damage, as is insinuated, is total bullshit though. Anyone that can do math at a basic level can understand that demonology is simply completely fucked right now because they've simply tuned down abilities beyond recognition. Do I need to bring the shadow bolt vs. scorch comparison up again?

Demonology statweights in 660 gear right now are ~half of what fury warriors get per secondary. The scaling is horrible.
    Thats whats strange waswell, the coefficients are know and implemented in Simcrafted and there we are dogshit aswell as in real testing, so I dont know what they could had "fixed" unless they buff coefficients again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    I fucking hate twitter, he answears something in the middle of a Hunter questions. This mean of communicating is infuriating for those that want to follow every bit of information. It works for the Kardashians of the world. Doesn't work for a game in development to inform its comunity.

If it wasnt for you guys linking this I would just had missed it.
    I can't speak for the Kardashians, but I don't like Twitter either. Difficult to follow conversations properly, I much prefer the forum format. Twitter does however seem like the way to follow the news these days and I figured I'd have to accept it and made a Twitter account myself. Do wish they would be more vocal on the official forums nonetheless.
    Last edited by mmoc88ade52004; 2014-09-07 at 02:08 AM.

twitter isn't for everybody, but all his tweets get consolidated on websites so if you missed the tweet, you can always find it elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Taninsam View Post
    The discussion following that tweet is an interesting read as well.
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Arugal View Post
    The discussion following that tweet is an interesting read as well.
    It was indeed quit interesting to see an actual exchange of words between top raiders and him...then I saw this:

Just when I want to give Celestatater SOME credit he posts that o.o

Somehow he views AoTF/Amp Magic as much less valuable than Devo and also sees them as equal to Nerfed Healthstones/Gateway? I'm just lost...
    Last edited by Novx; 2014-09-07 at 06:01 AM.

I interpreted it as they are as powerful as devo and that is the intent. Hard to tell with how jumbled that convo got though.

Just can't fathom how he thinks the utility pruning was done well or in a fair and consistent manner. You have silliness like what mages / hunters just got and then you have specs that literally have less than what warlocks have which is already close to nothing.

I don't get it.

Hunters were in need of a raid cooldown for sure, but I don't get why they didn't give them a version of healthstones, that way it wouldn't have been unique to us and wouldn't of needed nerfing
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Hunters were in need of a raid cooldown for sure, but I don't get why they didn't give them a version of healthstones, that way it wouldn't have been unique to us and wouldn't of needed nerfing
    That wouldn't have helped First Aid which was the main reason for the change.

- - - Updated - - -

Again though, Healthstones aren't stackable and don't even require the Warlock in the encounter. We don't want them qualifying as our raid utility, because they still wouldn't compare with other utility that is.

Interesting tweets. Celaston seemed he was behaving for a while (well he was talking to Riggnaros he cannot be smartass) and then he throws this D3 shit. They should forbid him to tweet at all as a Blizzard employee imo. This is really ridiculous. I am pissed. And ofc never answers directly when Gateway or HS is brought to the conversation.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well technically Doom, Agony and Dark Soul are still curses.
    Weren't doom and agony banes in fact? Although I'm a cata baby so maybe I'm missing something pre 2012 :P

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Weren't doom and agony banes in fact? Although I'm a cata baby so maybe I'm missing something pre 2012 :P
    Originally they were curses in name and debuff type. The debuff type hasn't changed yet, but the name went to Bane of ... and then just Doom and Agony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    It was indeed quit interesting to see an actual exchange of words between top raiders and him...then I saw this:

Just when I want to give Celestatater SOME credit he posts that o.o

Somehow he views AoTF/Amp Magic as much less valuable than Devo and also sees them as equal to Nerfed Healthstones/Gateway? I'm just lost...
    Was thinking the exact same thing. I mean why even mention it? Doesn't seem very smart to blame the fact that you're not properly paying attention to tweets on that you're busy playing a game. Should just wait with responding then.

As for the raid utility I just can't understand how you can consider Gateways and Healthstones even remotely comparable to Amplify Magic or Aspect of the Fox. Gateways are very situational and far from significantly useful on every encounter. For the Mythic raider, Healthstones might as well not even exist. It may serve as a major convenience outside of Mythic raiding however which is great, but the people who do play group content casually on lower difficulty settings and will use the Healthstones wouldn't get hurt if we got more utility which is useful in Mythic as well. I know they wish to make First Aid useful again and that's fair. I just don't think the comparison is valid. AM and AotF will be useful for every raid in pretty much every encounter, regardless of raid size or difficulty, whether you aim for a World 1st Mythic kill or just a casual run with all your buddies. The current Warlock utility will never give close to the value to any raid as AM and AotF will. This coupled with the fact that both Hunters and Mages fill the same spot as Warlocks and are debatably as mobile puts us in a bad spot.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, if our damage isn't there, there is no real reason to bring a warlock let alone multiple.

Well there's always "bring the player not the class"

Quote Originally Posted by Moruff View Post
    Well there's always "bring the player not the class"
    I feel like the only reason I'm not getting cut is because I don't die as much as the other idiots in my guild, for WoD. Plus the whole being a veteran and shit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post

lol
    That was the post from a few days ago, right? Shit like that answer really bothers me because rather than explaining why it was overperforming by such a huge amount he just goes "It was." like a snarky prick.