Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Alright, posting here because I am completely fed up with my fellow horde players in this BG.

The only guaranteed ways to win IoC as horde are:

1. THE WHOLE RAID sits on boss. alliance comes in, captures keep, runs to boss. Horde kills every alliance player and then spawncamps them at GY for reinforcements.
    2. Horde lets alliance open west gate. Horde stands in entrance, turrets provide cover. stealthers capture quarry and refinery.

Those are the only two ways for a guaranteed win. so Please, my fellow horde players. STOP ZERGING LIKE IDIOTS.

Deleted
    I played horde for some years ago, and I dont remember so many losses in either IoC or Alterac Valley, so I dont know what hordes are doing wrong today.
    However, russian horde sometimes put up decent fights against us alliance so perhaps look at what they are doing. I don't think humans is the issue tbh :P

People make the mistake of thinking horde are more retarded than alliance, sometime. Same is mutual for other instances.

This BG issue is same as realm imbalance: once it starts due to some reason, it goes completely out of control. So once alliance started getting constant wins in AV or IOC (due to the tactic being easier, requiring less coordination to perform), many horde decided not to play, so the win/loss ratio accentuated favoring alliance. Now it's without reverse by means of strategy. Just a change from Blizzard will ever determine horde to actually play this BG instead of bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you see a horde player in av or ioc, they are :

a) bots

b) new players

c) premade russians

unless it is c, i can't imagine why on earth anyone wants to play a pve game that is utter bullshit to the boots and in some cases ( alterac valley says hi ) brain-dead alliance favorited. blacklist those 2 and move along. we have sota and ssm.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

they're beyond help
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    *WOW-Killer, a mythological MMO which would pull 7 million players away from WOW. As of yet no MMO has been worthy of this title. Some feel it will be heralded by a star in the East and 3 wise nerds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    if you see a horde player in av or ioc, they are :

a) bots

b) new players

c) premade russians

unless it is c, i can't imagine why on earth anyone wants to play a pve game that is utter bullshit to the boots and in some cases ( alterac valley says hi ) brain-dead alliance favorited. blacklist those 2 and move along. we have sota and ssm.

Just make HORDE gets one conquest gear if they win per cd. Well, Horde will win AV and IOC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dmcraanen View Post
    Alright, posting here because I am completely fed up with my fellow horde players in this BG.

The only guaranteed ways to win IoC as horde are:

1. THE WHOLE RAID sits on boss. alliance comes in, captures keep, runs to boss. Horde kills every alliance player and then spawncamps them at GY for reinforcements.
    2. Horde lets alliance open west gate. Horde stands in entrance, turrets provide cover. stealthers capture quarry and refinery.

Those are the only two ways for a guaranteed win. so Please, my fellow horde players. STOP ZERGING LIKE IDIOTS.
    THE WHOLE RAID sits on boss.
    Wrong. As an AV team member, I could tell you the fact is even The whole raid sits on boss, Alliance will kill all horde too.

In fact, an elite horde AV team couldn't win Alliance easily. And lots of AV team players will go to alliance to kill the horde AV team. It's fun for them.

I love play AV or IOC as solo in horde and play alliance to kill horde AV team. It's fun. I love be killed by alliance or horde AV team.

Let's help Horde in IOC

1. Blacklist IOC
    2. Blacklist AV too
    3. ...
    4. Profit