Poll: How much have you spent on Battle Pets and Mounts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Probably about 10k since i bought all the netherwings back when they were 2k each
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoroaria View Post
    Oh, I don't care about TCG stuff, so. Those are some big prices off the table.
    By now, I've got every pet in the game. Including all the TCG stuff.
    Didn't buy any of them for gold, though. They usually tend to be horribly overprized ingame compared to what they cost in IRL money.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Over 100k easily if I count vendor mounts too. otherwise around 80k, mostly for companions.

Only chopper. Shortly after I bought it in Wrath I received Invincible so no longer need any other mount. Don't care about pets.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    probably at least 500kish on mounts. havent really spent any money on pets save for ones you buy from vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should ask us how much IRL money we have spent on mounts and pets, I bet you would be surprised by that
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Normal Spectral Tiger - 200k
    Swift Spectral Tiger - 390k
    Corrupted Hippogryph - 145k
    Blazing Hippogryph - 125k
    Jeweled Onyx Panther - 30k (duped)
    All four JC Panthers - around 23-25k each from memory
    Magic Rooster - 200k
    Amani Dragonhawk - 80k
    Big Battle Bear - Don't remember exactly maybe 60-80k
    Mottled Drake - 75k
    Riding Turtle - 85k
    X-51 Nether Rocket Xtreme - 100k
    Next will be Feldrake for around 200k

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted 200-1M but it wouldn't actually surprise me if I was over it with everything I bought. No regrets though, love all my stuff.

20k on various rep mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I make each at cost
    I have never purchased a mount from other than a vendor

Fel Drake for 300k about is the most I can think of, I haven't spent much outside probably like 100k on everything else.

Gold-wise, not much. Some shitty pets and Mechano-hog.
    However, time-wise, it was a decent amount of time. I'd rather farm the mats (like the Hog's or flying machines) than buy it from other people. Done the engineering and tailoring ones all like this.
    RL-gold, a.k.a. money, not a cent. I'm already fine having to pay monthly, and also recently a server change so I can keep raiding.

Deleted
    ive bought all the pandaren elemental spirits on the ah and some more pets

spend about 100k i think

Quote Originally Posted by Axphyxiate View Post
    Normal Spectral Tiger - 200k
    Swift Spectral Tiger - 390k
    Corrupted Hippogryph - 145k
    Blazing Hippogryph - 125k
    Jeweled Onyx Panther - 30k (duped)
    All four JC Panthers - around 23-25k each from memory
    Magic Rooster - 200k
    Amani Dragonhawk - 80k
    Big Battle Bear - Don't remember exactly maybe 60-80k
    Mottled Drake - 75k
    Riding Turtle - 85k
    X-51 Nether Rocket Xtreme - 100k
    Next will be Feldrake for around 200k
    Where the fuck you get so cheap mounts? I wish I were on your realm and I would already possess all those mounts. Only to take give examples, Magic rooster costs 800k, amani dragon over 200k, feldrake 500k at least, Riding turtle 150k(BMAH so doesnt really count), and 700k for swift spectral tiger( if we are even lucky to see one ever).

On topic, I just spent 400k to buy different mounts during last three weeks. Im waiting for Invincible to spawn on BMAH so I can finally buy it since I dont have luck with mount drops.
    Lol

I think I've only ever bought pets when they were 100 or 200g lol. You guys are serious about your pets/mounts!

Deleted
    Probably over 3 million gold, and £500+ real money. Got everything legit before it all went to shit

Quote Originally Posted by Prediator View Post
    Where the fuck you get so cheap mounts?
    They are dupes. The AH was flooded years ago with duped TCG mounts, took Blizzard forever and a day to do anything about it. That's why the Spectral Tiger went from "omg awesomesauce" to "eww, probably duped, meh".

10+ Year Old Account
    I've bought every mount in the game with gold that's buyable with gold and not money, so maybe around 500k gold? And then I spent money to get most TCG card mounts and all store mounts so maybe that's another $1000? I don't even remember. Definitely spent more money than gold than gold though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prediator View Post
    Where the fuck you get so cheap mounts? I wish I were on your realm and I would already possess all those mounts. Only to take give examples, Magic rooster costs 800k, amani dragon over 200k, feldrake 500k at least, Riding turtle 150k(BMAH so doesnt really count), and 700k for swift spectral tiger( if we are even lucky to see one ever).
    I agree. Haven't even seen any of them more than maybe once or twice on our AH, and if they appeared, they were a LOT more expensive. :|

Bought the Yak, so thats a solid 100k. Various drop pets I couldnt find if i can find them at a good price, and some of the carp pets. Maybe im a bit over 200k, but trying to keep the costs down, i prefer to get the pets myself.

A little over 1M.