Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If you want to salvage anything from the relationship, you both need to go to some sort of relationship counselling. A trained third party can help sort through the issues.

If you don't believe it can be saved, then pack up and go with the least amount of fuss you can.

Well, I have to admit I can be... difficult like that sometimes, and I have always been - but that's because I have AD/HD, which has significantly different symptoms for women. I doubt she just wants to upset everyone and be difficult, I think there's something else behind her behaviour. It's very hard for me to apologize too, but I'm I do feel awful about my fits and would just like to ignore them even if I can't. I'm really, really afraid of getting mad and the possibility of hurting someone, but I can't help myself. Afterwards I cry and feel guilty, and the whole thing combined with always being told it's my fault and that if I really tried I could be normal (not true at all), has led to severe depression and I'm just now starting to figure out what's been wrong with me all these years and getting the professional help I need.

TL;DR She might have a psychological problem, you might want to get that checked. But ultimately, if you're not happy and don't believe in a future with her, you need to leave regardless of what her problems are caused by. But if it is psychological and you do love her, there is help available.

Deleted
    That sounds like my old gf. Turns out she had mental health issues running in the family and it started showing after she turned 21. She's got some proper help now i've heard but i left long before as it was just toxic. It got so far that she tried to get me arrested for assault during one of her manic periods, i'm glad that the cops could tell something wasn't right with her after hearing her story a few times.

The least you could do is take her to a doctor / psychiatrist to see if she's got any real issues. Otherwise she just seems like a proper asshole and you should leave before she makes a walking wreck.

Building a future on something that is long gone is just wearing glasses made out of nostalgia.
    Last edited by mmoc44505a06a9; 2014-06-09 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave her.
    im cool pls respodn

10+ Year Old Account
    If you care about her at all, try to get her to go to counseling with you. If not, just ditch her. She obviously needs help and has deep-seated emotional problems, but it's up to you if you want to deal with that.

Being a red-head and Aries has nothing to do with that. I'm an aries and can be of some temper, but that's just that. You're in an abusive relationship, she's emotionally blackmailing you and might have other underlying psychological stuff going on.

Get out, for your own good.

That she looks good should never excuse any kind of extreme behaviour, ever, no matter who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    So, I have been with the same girl for a bit over 5 years now. We have had ups and downs but like the past three years have been a serious roller-coaster, and I feel like a boiled frog.

She is a redhead, aries, extremely short tempered little goddess. However, when she gets mad she goes off the chain, insults me, tells me I'm all this terrible shit, tells me of other men she can go find and all this awful shit. Throws shit, breaks shit, cries hysterically, pulls her hair... Basically a full blown temper tantrum. Never apologizes for what she has done. Just pretends it never happened.

Well last Saturday, she left for like 9 hours without saying a word at around 11. I stayed home from work, so naturally I texted her to ask what she was up to. Nothing. 5 hours later she posts a pic on instagram and I'm like oh cool at least she is okay. I dont hear from her for another 6 hours

I asked her what was up

EXPLOSION.
    is this normal fucking behavior? She is saying I am "obsessed" and i always "need to know" and i was "so mad at her" when in reality i was just curious. Better yet, when i try to tell her that i was just curious, she goes off on some weird rant about how obsessed and crazy i am and she doesn't need to tell me anything (which is true, but as her boyfriend... eh? wat?)

AM IN THE WRONG?
    This whole situation leaves me pretty crushed.
    Your in the wrong because over the last 5 years you haven't been smart enough to leave and move on and try to find yourself a decent woman.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because over the last 5 years you haven't been smart enough to leave and move on and try to find yourself a decent woman.
    someone didnt read the thread >.>

I'd be gone if she thinks threatening with "all the other men she can find" is a method of handling an argument. Sounds extremely toxic, love her or not. Doesn't sound like it will end well for you, whether you stay or leave. At least if you leave you can continue on with your own life.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

sorry man, but she's cheating probably. If she isn't she sounds like a looney anyways. Five years is a long time to be in a relationship with no real commitment on the horizon, which leads to pursuit of other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    someone didnt read the thread >.>
    I did actually. Talk to her about it and if nothing changes in a month then leave, the emotional feelings clouding your mind aside it's quite simple.

Yeah and from what i read she has no respect for you and doesnt take you seriously, can 100% promise she's messing with other men. So unless if that's what you want in your life, there's your answer on what to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Tis a funny thing, gingers.
    Its like the women steal all the beauty genes, and leave the poor guys with the left overs.
    That's not true, there are some hot ginger men - but more importantly - you are looking at it all wrong. Male Gingers are breeders, they should be highly sought after for their value in birthing ginger girls
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

She on birth control (assumably yes)? For some (certain ones) do all sorts of "wonders."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clonan View Post
    Dude, I feel for you, but please stop saying that she's an aries as if it would mean anything. Star signs are not real. It's old superstition based on one of the most whack pseudo-sciences - astrology.
    If you knew all the crazy behind astrology, you'd be twisting on the floor laughing. Star signs are classic examples of the Barnum effect.
    Yes, that, and if given a "reading" (ie. personal advice based on details of yourself such as your sign) it is cold reading techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    She on birth control (assumably yes)? For some (certain ones) do all sorts of "wonders."
    she isnt on birth control

Ok first off ALL women are crazy, some hide it really well but dont let them fool you.

Secondly, if you arent happy with the direction your relationship is going, then you need to take the weehl and steer it the direction you want. women wnt men to be assertive and confident, not doormats. So what if she gets pissed and thows shit at you, if she does then pull her over your knee and spank her. Tell her shes being a "bad girl" and you are gonna have to "punish her". i am not saying to abuse her, but maybe she just needs some tougher lovin.

If you didnt cower in fear and stood up to her then she would either fall in line or gtfo on her own, just get your balls back, be a man and dont stand for that shit.

No clue why you felt the need to mention she's a redhead or an "Aries" as those hold no bearing on personality, but from the description, it sounds like your lady is bi-polar. In other words, run.

leave her be for some time.. if she doesn't look out for you break up (cheating alert). if she calls you and act like mad you must act madder than she did. If she calls you and keep pretending nothing happened slam in her face her bitchy behaviour. That'll hopefully give you some answers

I'd say either be brave and tell her what you think, show that you mean business, she can't act like that or it's over. Otherwise, just leave her alone, or maybe forever if it's that bad.

Honestly, girls like this act all freaking angry and like you're the worst thing ever, but I'm pretty sure they'll fall on their ass and cry if you just put them in their place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like she's doing something she knows she shouldn't be doing and looking for any excuse she can find to justify her actions to herself.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy