Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    The first time she started to insult you, you should have been like "Fuck you, get out" (unless you did something really bad and you deserved it).
    After you let her insult you for no reason, she basically lost all respect for you. Women can't be attracted to people they have no respect to, so she is probably also cheating on you.
    Mentally she is thinking of reasons why you deserve to be cheated to justify it to herself (people need to feel good about things they do), and then gets angry at you about the "reasons".
    She also wants to avoid things that makes her look bad, like dumping you or you finding out about the cheating and confronting her. So she probably prefers that you dump her (without finding out), hence the weird behavior that is intended to lead you to the decision.
    This is all very basic stuff and you should know it.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2014-06-11 at 01:46 AM.

Leave now, trust me you'll be way better off. That is defiantly an abusive relationship and she is simply not worth. I know it'll be hard but in the end you'll be way better off.

Next time she snaps at you for no reason, just calmly look at her and tell her it's done, relationship over and have a nice life. Don't get in her face about it. No point in arguing. Just end it right then and there, pref not at your place so you can just walk away from the whole thing. If you guys live together then that def makes it all the more difficult. All the best to you.

Good luck man.
    Last edited by esach88; 2014-06-11 at 10:40 AM.

People talk too little. Try to set her down for a talk with a few rules.

a) there will be limited anger. Preferably none. Indicate that if you cannot have a respectful talk that there's probably no point in even trying.
    b) free to say whatever both of you want. Both of you will listen and not go in the defensive ("that's not true", "that's bull" "where is this coming from"). Hear each other out. This is of paramount importance, else you'll just end up arguing whose perspective is more correct.

Honestly, not wanting to hurt your feelings, it does sound like she's through with you or else has some severe issues with your relationship. The only reason why she cba to tell you where she is, is this really. Maybe she feels smothered.

Anger explosions are also there for a reason, not because she's crazy. Here's a few reasons: you can be hard to talk to. It's possible that in the past you have been hard to talk to and now the only way for her to vent her emotions is this. Another is depression-like issues. I have been there, and it has been completely resolved, so if this is the case, don't lose hope. Also happily married now, and so is my husband, if I am to believe what he tells me. The last one is that she has, in her past, never been taught how to express herself correctly. Think of non-responsive parents, few friends, and so on. Then that's something you will both have to work on. If there's no short term improvement however, I'd also suggest you consider moving on.

Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    The first time she started to insult you, you should have been like "Fuck you, get out" (unless you did something really bad and you deserved it).
    After you let her insult you for no reason, she basically lost all respect for you. Women can't be attracted to people they have no respect to, so she is probably also cheating on you.
    Mentally she is thinking of reasons why you deserve to be cheated to justify it to herself (people need to feel good about things they do), and then gets angry at you about the "reasons".
    She also wants to avoid things that makes her look bad, like dumping you or you finding out about the cheating and confronting her. So she probably prefers that you dump her (without finding out), hence the weird behavior that is intended to lead you to the decision.
    This is all very basic stuff and you should know it.
    I have never in my life seen so much bullshit in a single post. You either have no experience or all the wrong experience.

I have been with my girlfriend about 6 years and she better tell me where the hell she has been for 11 hrs or i'd tell her i'll kick her ass to the curb.

Deleted
    She seems very unstable... not ready to be in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    You either have no experience or all the wrong experience.
    I have enough experience with cheating and bullshit behavior, and it's causes. More than enough.
    At this point I'm rather intolerant towards behavior that messes with my state of mind. I can't tolerate bullshit behavior, nor do I want to play the "guess what is wrong" game.
    If the girlfriend is not mature enough to consider that I don't want to be constantly attacked, there is only one response for her - "Fuck you, go away."
    This state of mind, even though egoistic, shallow and inconsiderate, has improved my quality of life significantly.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2014-06-11 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    She sounds exactly like my ex boyfriend and my only regret now is that I didn't break up with him sooner.

This is not healthy and I think you should put your foot down and tell her that you wont tolerate that kind of behavior any longer. If she throws a tantrum just leave and maybe give like a week to think it over if you still want to give it a chance. If she doesn't call you in that time, she doesn't care about you so you can't make a relationship work on your own anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    I have enough experience with cheating and bullshit behavior, and it's causes. More than enough.
    At this point I'm rather intolerant towards behavior that messes with my state of mind. I can't tolerate bullshit behavior, nor do I want to play the "guess what is wrong" game.
    If the girlfriend is not mature enough to consider that I don't want to be constantly attacked, there is only one response for her - "Fuck you, go away."
    This state of mind, even though egoistic, shallow and inconsiderate, has improved my quality of life significantly.
    This x 1000. If you're going to act like a child, you're going to get treated like a child. I'm sure as hell not going to sit back and let a grown woman in an adult relationship stomp around until she gets what she wants. Tell her to get her shit right or get the fuck out. No matter which one she picks, you win unless you limp-dick it and let her make excuses and not hold her accountable for her actions.

Deleted
    run fast and run far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclekreepy View Post
    I have been with my girlfriend about 6 years and she better tell me where the hell she has been for 11 hrs or i'd tell her i'll kick her ass to the curb.
    Some people really do have freaky on a leash relationships...

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    If this helps:

She lived with her dad until she was 22.
    He passed away, she inherited like 30 grand and she has been living off of it since.

Never had a real job except ONCE at a retail candy store which she recently quit.
    She treats you like crap and doesn't respect you. I'd leave...

So she also has poor money management skills. 30 Grand can help you get a lot of places (a good portion of a decent education at a state college, or down payment on a house so you don't have to rent anymore, etc.). I'm not a financial advisor, but I can sure as crap tell you that using a 30 Grand bankroll as a living expense account while intentionally not working is a monumentally poor choice. To me it sounds like she needs to seriously grow up, the behaviors you are describing don't sound like the ones of a 24 year old, but more like a 15 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    well i can tell u verbatim what she is going to say:

im an ungrateful asshole and im the worst person ever and she will go find another man.
    And when she says that reply back: "That's fine, good luck.".
    Last edited by ewhenn; 2014-06-21 at 04:08 PM.

It was great in the begining, then she starts periodicly reject you (hours) and insult you. When she mad you are the wors thing that have happened and you are worth less then a bag of shit. She leaves you for hour alone not letting you know what she is up to. When she is happy everything is great like nothing have happend. This is the picture I got of your relationship and it feels like your girlfriend have borderline or something close to it. People with borderline are experts at keep a loved one around no matter how hard that person is insulted. The are also very selfdestructive. Many of them en up alone when they reach their 40's. If I was you I would leave and dont look back, but also take this post with a grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Some people really do have freaky on a leash relationships...
    Not really. If they were gone for 11hours without a single word, came back home and freaked out at me after saying to them "I tried to text you and didn't hear from, where'd you go?" That just raises red flags for me if a girlfriend was to act out and get defensive like that over a simple question. I'd have no issue threatening to leave if they continued to act that way. It's inappropriate and no one should tolerate it. It's not "leashing" them at all.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2014-06-21 at 05:02 PM.