Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    To be perfectly honest, your comp is not great for intermission 1 due to lack of control. Blood DK's are the worst of the 5 tank classes for it (bring neither amazing burst damage or an AOE stun) and mages aren't very good either. Priests bring decent damage but also offer no control (unless you're horde). If you have an option to change your roster or use an alt, you might consider that if you are truly stuck on Intermission 1. However, if you can get through this phase, you'll probably be fine on the rest of the fight.

We usually build our strategies around every group having either: 2 aoe stun/interrupt, or 1 aoe stun/interrupt plus two single target stun/interrupts. So what I would suggest is:

Front Left
    -Warlock [shadowfury + sac'd felhunter interrupt] + Arcane Mage [counterspell (glyphing it is a good idea for arcane)]

Front Right
    -Shaman [cap totem plus Wind Shear] + Rogue [focus on dps, kick if necessary]
    -Killing Spree and Adrenaline rush is super OP damage

Middle -> Back Right
    -Warrior [shockwave or disrupting shout middle], Hunter [binding shot back right] , DK[kick if necessary], Disc [try to dps]
    -Everyone else rushes the back right if they finish early

Back Left:
    -Hunter [binding shot + counter shot] + Frost Mage [deep freeze, counterspell]

In this group, the front right is the weakest IMO. So have ranged toss a spell or two (multishot, etc.) at this group as they run toward the middle/back.

(Front is near spawn, Back is near Garrosh)

Other suggestions: you lack a druid for stampeding roar, so drums of speed would be a really good idea. Also, using your potions here will save you a ton of wipes due to 25 energy. If your damage is good you really don't need them anywhere else. Also, make sure someone hits Garrosh with an instant non-dot ability (such as fireblast) to stop him from gaining energy ASAP.

With the nerfs and ilvl increase, Intermission 1 is the only hard part of the fight remaining and is especially comp dependent in 10m. So once you get this down, the worst part is over.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by Mini; 2014-06-15 at 05:47 PM.
    Minimerlinx - Kel'Thuzad (US)

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD! Apply here!

Quote Originally Posted by Glynny View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys, any more suggestions would be appreciated.
    Have the priest solo heal. We use a paladin and he solo heals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    Front Left
    -Warlock [shadowfury + sac'd felhunter interrupt] + Arcane Mage [counterspell (glyphing it is a good idea for arcane)]
    Warlock can also use his infernal here. RoF>FnB immo>Infernal>RoF/Fnb incinerate>Shadowfury>shadowburn. I also throw RoF on the opposite side as I run to my pack of mobs, after Mine die I try to help if the other pack is still up. With this combo you don't really need felhunter sac interrupt, this was months ago I am sure the dps required is even less as people got 8 new ilvls or w/e they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    For the engineers out there, http://wowhead.com/spell=82207 supposedly works to interrupt the adds aswell.
    Thank you for solving my less-than-ideal comp problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar View Post
    Thank you for solving my less-than-ideal comp problem.
    You're welcome :P. I guess that confirms it, then?

Oh, I haven't tried it yet. But I know the item and it is an AoE interrupt, so I'm pretty sure it will work.

Have the priest solo heal. We use a paladin and he solo heals.
    You cant just said "solo heal" OP team compositon lack of raid cd.

Hey, just in case you're still in need...

We found that we didn't have a DPS problem in phase 1, so we used a Stormlash immediately as we entered T1 (right next to middle adds for best coverage).
    The result was we started engaging Garry at 22 energy as opposed to 25. It's been said before, but this is the hardest part of the fight so don't be afraid to throw your big guns at it (Stormlash, Skull Banner, DPS pots etc.)

Good luck

I levelled engineer just for this, so yes it wuorks. Be careful though that you dont trigger the glove enchant. It puts a 10s cd on the gun and vice versa