Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I honestly didn't think I'd finish it before WoD, especially when I passed 150 (since installing Rarity) Jadefire kills without getting the Green Ash. I was lucky enough to get it a day later though, which gave me enough of a boost to try for the other items as well, and I'm glad I did!

Deleted
    Congratulations Irisia, your post gives me hope

I'm down to 11 items now, altough some numbers are just absurd. For example, I have 400+ kills and no Blizzard stone and 150+ attempts on Glinting Pile of Stone :/

Deleted
    What addon is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irisia View Post
    I honestly didn't think I'd finish it before WoD, especially when I passed 150 (since installing Rarity) Jadefire kills without getting the Green Ash. I was lucky enough to get it a day later though, which gave me enough of a boost to try for the other items as well, and I'm glad I did!

What addon is that?

Deleted
    That is rarity.

I only need the spineclaw now, it is indeed torture, last spawn was 3 days ago.... 23 kills and counting.

Getting Spineclaw to spawn should be a FoS, never mind getting it to drop the pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    YESS! Got the spineclaw after 31 kills. After a few days without spawns, I got a good streak and got 4 spawns withing 2 hours. Bigger Bag: check.

Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Currently at 161 Spelurk kills for the talisman myself, this is getting to rare-mount levels of frustration.
    Only, difference is you don't get any mount. Nor a title. Nor anything really cool, with the exception of a couple of pets (that you can buy from people who dont want them anyway) you just get a bag full of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    Only, difference is you don't get any mount. Nor a title. Nor anything really cool, with the exception of a couple of pets (that you can buy from people who dont want them anyway) you just get a bag full of crap.
    Exactly, I don't mind the infinite farming runs on stuff that actually matters. Thankfully, I got the Talisman and finished the achievement at something like 280 Spelurk kills. My insanity has ended...for a couple months.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    Yep. I got mine at the end of August after grinding for a really long time. It was... torturous. But hey, that's ten more points!

I am wondering why they made this achievement so hard but didn't give diddly for it

Deleted
    Only a couple more weeks till we get a Toy Box... the items we got from Timeless Isle will add up nicely onwards to 150 toys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I had installed that addon from the get go. Else my numbers could only be guesses now and I couldn't even give ballparks, some of them I've done so many kills of.

I downloaded the addon for shits and giggles but according to wowhead some of the items can drop from mobs the addon isn't tracking. The Gulp Froglet is supposed to drop from all the frogs, not just Bufo, but the addon only tracks Bufo kills. Wowhead is usually right however I've also noticed people say some of the rare spawns have a 30-60min respawn timer but the addon for Timless Isle that tracks the spawns tells me up to 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    I downloaded the addon for shits and giggles but according to wowhead some of the items can drop from mobs the addon isn't tracking. The Gulp Froglet is supposed to drop from all the frogs, not just Bufo, but the addon only tracks Bufo kills. Wowhead is usually right however I've also noticed people say some of the rare spawns have a 30-60min respawn timer but the addon for Timless Isle that tracks the spawns tells me up to 3 hours.
    Gulp Froglet only drops from Bufo. Wowhead has almost a million recorded Gulp Frog kills, with 0 Gulp Froglet pets drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    The addon works by gathering information from other players also using the same addon. When you enter Timeless Isle and the spawn timers update, it's because someone else on Timeless Isle is also using the addon and it's sending the kill times his addon has recorded to your addon. If he killed a rare 3 hours ago, but has not killed it since, then his timer will continue to count from the kill 3 hours earlier, until he or someone else with the same addon gets an updated time (the addon only resets a timer when it sees the rare mob has been killed, for instance when you target the rare mob to loot it). If nobody gets an updated timer for the rare, then it will continue to count from the last recorded kill, and that's how you end up getting timers that are very off.

All the rares are on a 30-60 minute respawn timer except for two, Rattleskew on ~3 hours and Golganarr on ~24 hours.

Thank you the spawn timer explanation I've yet to see Golgannar and I sure as he'll not staying up for at most 24 hours to catch him.

Deleted
    i've seen golganarr twice in total, im just glad his rare drop is shared with the rest of the cliffdwellers