Help with macro needed! [Solved]

Greetings!

Ive a small "issue" with a macro im using:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt]15;[mod:ctrl]6;[mod:shift]Cloak of Shadows;Burst of Speed
    Burst of Speed is a talent which i regulary swap with Shadowstep.

Is it possible to include the Shadowstep spell so the macro automatically switches between Burst of Speed and Shadowstep and (if possible) display the correct icon?
    The macro however NEEDS to keep the other modifiers intact!

Edit:
    As an assassinatin rogue, you want to use Dispatch when the enemy is below 35% hp.
    Is there an addon that lets me display the Dispatch icon (like the activation thing) for a couple seconds, lets say 5secs and then fade out. Im mostly using TellMeWhen for all my icon needs but i dont think it has that option.
    Sometimes i accidently miss the 35% mark and would like a small reminder.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance.

I answered this in the dedicated macro thread, but the summary is: Talent Macros is an addon that will solve this problem better than clever hacks to this existing macro.

To the later, WeakAuras is the most likely answer, and can definitely do what you ask there. Create a trigger for target health <= 35 percent, timed to hide after five seconds, animate the fadeout using the presents, and call it a day. (You could be clever and, eg, tie it to pop every time you can dispatch or whatever if you want

Thanks alot!
    The Talentmacros addon is a GODSEND! Exactly what i was looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    Greetings!
    As an assassinatin rogue, you want to use Dispatch when the enemy is below 35% hp.
    Is there an addon that lets me display the Dispatch icon (like the activation thing) for a couple seconds, lets say 5secs and then fade out. Im mostly using TellMeWhen for all my icon needs but i dont think it has that option.
    Sometimes i accidently miss the 35% mark and would like a small reminder.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance.
    Yeah, you could definitely do this with TMW. Make a dispatch icon, and set up like you normally would.
    After you are done, switch to the event tab. This is where you add animations or sounds when certain conditions are triggered.
    Add events and adjust each event conditions accordingly.
    Hope this helps, and TMW is awesome.