Poll: Who will you be?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb Battle of the Healers! Who will you be? #WoW #WoD

Thought see who is most popular on this forum, the healer class you like best and why? And will it be the one you play further in the next expansion?

I voted Druid because it was my first healer and has been my main since TBC, but I would want to vote on all classes since I heal on every class that got a healing spec.

I've always enjoyed the feel of a Shaman healer, it feels like a jack of all trades with a relatively easy learning curve.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

#I #am #going #to #be #playing #brewmaster..
    #but #as #an #alt #gonna #play #holy #priest, #because #that's #my #favorite #healing #gameplay!
    #no #stupid #absorbs #via #dmg. #no #keeping #up #random #jumping #hots. #just #raw #HPS #to #bring #people #back #from #danger #zone..

also #HASHTAGS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    #unnecesaryhashtag

OT: Priest.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Druid all the way

15+ Year Old Account
    I voted, but as a side note dear Lord your hashtags in the title make me want to punch you in the freaking throat. This isn't freaking Twitter.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    I've always enjoyed the feel of a Shaman healer, it feels like a jack of all trades with a relatively easy learning curve.
    I agree!
    I always loved shaman because we could assist our teammates with kiting, interupts, bloodlust, tank(yourself or with earth elemental) and dps . Very cool class.

My next fav ones would be Pala, Monk, Priest.......Druid (I love Feral/Guardian tho & versability).
    Last edited by Patife17; 2014-06-10 at 10:04 AM.

I have played every healing class. Feel I will be doing druid or monk in WOD but I enjoy all the healing styles except paladin. With the changes with mistweaver it might bring me back to the spec. I didn't like how stationary they had to be with the channeling. Seems though healing will go back to being a bit more stationary so may dust off my Shaman and Monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pff.. easy choice for me.

YES|NO - Can Heal?
    YES|NO - Can Tank?
    YES|NO - Can look awesome?
    YES|NO - Can be fun?

4 times yes you say? Well, that'll only mean one thing, sticking what what I got. Druid, Paladin and Monk - I like being able to have both speccs as a main rule, having trouble with single specc classes as well as DPS/Heal classes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    What is all this hashtag malarkey about? It doesn't belong here.

On topic: if anything my priest, if I ever get round to leveling her.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Priest are my main and I'm really excited for Holy PvE. After 15 seasons of healing though, I'm likely to reroll shadow.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    Thought see who is most popular on this forum, the healer class you like best and why? And will it be the one you play further in the next expansion?

You do know this isn't twitter right? #pointlesshashtags

Deleted
    Shaman! My fav healing alt will be Pala

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    #I #am #going #to #be #playing #brewmaster..
    #but #as #an #alt #gonna #play #holy #priest, #because #that's #my #favorite #healing #gameplay!
    #no #stupid #absorbs #via #dmg. #no #keeping #up #random #jumping #hots. #just #raw #HPS #to #bring #people #back #from #danger #zone..

also #HASHTAGS!!!
    This except only maybe on the brewmaster. #swage #swagwarp #360noblock
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    Prolly Shaman but I'd like to heal with my Monk too!

Welcome back swizzletweets.

#TreeDruidIsForBlazing #420 #swag

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Druid or priest. Monk if they fix them.

Draenei Mage #GiftoftheNaaru