Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    ähm sry to burst your bubble but the chest from klaxxi has spirit not mastery, making it even worse to not be above the hit cap

Deleted
    Am only talking about when the prepatch hits, it will have haste+mastery, obviously scaled down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themi View Post
    ähm sry to burst your bubble but the chest from klaxxi has spirit not mastery, making it even worse to not be above the hit cap
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiya View Post
    Some thoughts about offset items for 6.0:
    It may be worth getting a Chestguard of Toxic Injections (Klaxxi Chest) as this will have 2642int 1968mastery 1520haste and 2x red 1x yellow sockets presquish,
    while the set-chest has crit+mastery. The Dark Shaman shoulders will have haste+mastery too, but it will still have the blue sockets. (not 100% sure yet)
    I will definitely go for this chest and the Protectors boots if those drop the next few IDs.
    It was meant for 6.0, where they are removing spirit from most of the armor pieces (iirc rings, amys + trinkets will have spirit only & maybe weapon too).

Deleted
    ok sry didn't quite get that...is it sure it will have haste mastery or may it get one of the new stats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themi View Post
    ok sry didn't quite get that...is it sure it will have haste mastery or may it get one of the new stats?
    I can't say for 100%, all I know is this the alpha info I got from wowhead. (you can see the "new" form in the upper left corner)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiya View Post
    Some thoughts about offset items for 6.0:
    It may be worth getting a Chestguard of Toxic Injections (Klaxxi Chest)
    Quote Originally Posted by me..
    ... When 6.0 comes out the WF-Chestguard of Toxic Injections is probably going to be BiS...
    Should read threads before you post in them >.>

But...

I am Çhubathingy of [A]<Royal Militia> on KT - Former top 20US raider.

Deleted
    Oh sorry, i oversaw that one .
    But did anyone mention the Garrosh Mace could become BiS? Gonna have mastery+haste too, Kardris' will be crit+mastery.
    Last edited by mmoc9a5f5990e1; 2014-06-17 at 10:47 PM.

6.0 Siege is going to be absurdly easy, I would not spend any effort calculating the best dps set beyond "make sure you don't have spirit jewelry".

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK its the shamans mantle that bis offpeice, even though I have it hc wf I don't use it (still wear ele tier) I'm waiting for the garrosh hc wf offhand til I decide if its worth using that now.