Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Would it kill MMO-Champ to show this armor on human females? Human males are disgusting, and the armor looks like trash on them. I need to see it on a better body before I dismiss this stuff as super ugly.

Deleted
    That fire mage 4pts PvP set

Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    Wait, so now there's no Travel Form and Flight Form difference? So I'll automatically turn into a bird when I want a cheetah or stag in SW? I understanding trying to reduce button bloat but I don't think Druid shapeshift forms were a big deal at all. Come on...
    It is partly to reduce button bloat but more so Druids can't complain about flight form not working in Draenor. Whilst they can make flying mounts usable on the ground they can't really do this with flight form without it seeming ridiculous. So, the solution is put all the travel forms under one umbrella spell where it chooses your form so you'll get used to the idea of flight form not being something you choose but something the game chooses for you.

Just more fuel on the fire of the concept of Blizzard not ever allowing flying in Draenor I'd say.

Dat staff.....oh god. I don't like CMs, but that is sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thursdayish View Post
    Would it kill MMO-Champ to show this armor on human females? Human males are disgusting, and the armor looks like trash on them. I need to see it on a better body before I dismiss this stuff as super ugly.
    What about pandas? Would that be a happy medium?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Ogres for Hode race, and then Botani for Alliance race. :P
    You may think I'm joking, but I would go alliance to play as that.

That armor looks badass. Seems the mythic version of shaman tier is far from boring, it even has little galaxies in the shoulders! I love the astral, shadowmoon clan theme going on there.

I also think druid looks good so far, look like a cross between T1 & T5. I like it.. i assumed it would have more arrakoan feathers but i guess i was wrong. Definitely looks druidic and i can't wait for mythic version. That staff looks AMAZING as well! This is all looking good so far blizz, keep it up!

Also, to all those complaining about stat changes etc, if you're taking several minutes to read all that info, atleast take the brief seconds to read the disclaimers first:

New build is going up was taken in the middle of making a large wave of changes; will appear unfair to some classes. It's just not done.
    New Set Bonuses
    Many of these set bonuses are placeholders.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-06-11 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Ogres for Hode race, and then Botani for Alliance race. :P
    I thought of that too but I think the Botani is just a model using the new nightelf skeleton (look at the animations ^^)

your opinion on human males is subjective, the fact is that human males are currently the most proportionate race which is why all armor models are shown on them. Not for fashion - that's what you decide on YOUR character, this is just so you can get a good look at armor from all angles.

Ooooooh. Want staff!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    your opinion on human males is subjective, the fact is that human males are currently the most proportionate race which is why all armor models are shown on them. Not for fashion - that's what you decide on YOUR character, this is just so you can get a good look at armor from all angles.
    Yeah. Although it is really weird when they do Shaman and Druid armour :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

that new scroll stuff is VERY RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS.

I need it!

The Mage tier looks like it drew a lot of inspiration from the mage CM armor.

Also...Yeti mount?? Iron Horde wolves?? The Rylak uses the same color scheme as the experiment drake from DS...now who thought it'd be a good idea to use that horrible color scheme again??

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I hate the travel form change not because of it be all on one button, but If I can't pop flight form on the ground than that is just stupid & Blizzard caved to all the whiners that complain about Flight form. But If I can jump than pop Flight Form than it is all good & I have nothing to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the shoulders for the Mythic T17 shaman, with one exception. WWE gear is FTL.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    So uhh, a title on accessable by Warlocks? Seems... Unfair. My Death Knight,Hunter,Paladin and Mage are not impressed.

Wow....i see Death's mask from Darksiders 2 on druid belt...

Don't whine about the Warlock only title. They deserve it.

Hmm, for a second I thought that new "Minimap" was for Kul Tiras. Anyone know where it is exactly?

T17 Monk armor looks fantastic.

Is that Groot skin going to be a new Druid Tree form? Where does that fit in with Draenor otherwise?

Hello there Yeti Mount. Looks sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasherna View Post
    Wow....i see Death's mask from Darksiders 2 on druid belt...
    cannot be unseen....

Darksiders 3 confirmed?
    Last edited by Janysa; 2014-06-11 at 06:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    Well, I'm glad that I went and finished up the lock quest then.. I'm not planning on buying WoD, and even if I eventually buy it my lock isn't high on the list of character I care about so I was thinking I'd just leave the quest until whenever since 90 is 90 is 90. Then I considered that maybe some of the 6.0 changes mess the whole thing up, making things worse for a bad lock and just did it..
    True. Locks get nerfed in 6.0 making it harder indeed. Anyways, thanks Blizz for the FOS. Tears+Forums really have an impact .