No more cooldowns to discover Glyphs 6.0 forward

How do you feel about this?

I am holding out for the inscription trinkets to be buffed (at least for my own use so that they are better than hc 5mans...) but if it's late beta I will drop for alch or LW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    How do you feel about this?
    I think this is a great idea. Maybe there's gonna be way more to learn so therefore they removed the CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they added tons more glyphs, then the CD would just be cumbersome. plus they keep saying that professions will be getting other "items" as a means to make money with. toys and whatnot. nothing to worry about yet, but worth keeping an eye on for when the additional profession items start showing up in builds. then we can see if it will offset the zero CD on glyphs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

They've already stated how many glyphs they're adding (approximately). Was not much more than we already have.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    They've already stated how many glyphs they're adding (approximately). Was not much more than we already have.
    would you mind posting a source? because the tweets above state otherwise. i dont really know how many are in game now and how many are being kept in WoD.

"Still a substantial investment to learn them all (392 x 3 inks)." granted this is research starting from zero learned. it could be different for those that are already maxed out scribes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Scroll through front page, it was on there. was from 400 to 5XX. Not a huge increase for a new expansion.

Also pretty sure that 392 was in reference to after the trainer learnt ones. Most people who cared will already have nearly all or all wrath and cata ones - and the rare mists one will be common in a day.