Hey blizz could we have this back pls?

I've noticed something that's been bugging me for a while and that is the fact that you removed Kanrethad's quote: "The strongest of bonds is one which shares pain and pleasure equally", from a warlock Soul Link talent.
    Could we have this back, I know it ain't much but from my perspective it somehow added to more depth and lore into the class especially the fact we fought him and obtained green fire from him, which makes it that much more epic?

Edit: I misunderstood.

I assume it was lost when they changed the spell functionality.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    I've noticed something that's been bugging me for a while and that is the fact that you removed Kanrethad's quote: "The strongest of bonds is one which shares pain and pleasure equally", from a warlock Soul Link talent.
    Could we have this back, I know it ain't much but from my perspective it somehow added to more depth and lore into the class especially the fact we fought him and obtained green fire from him, which makes it that much more epic?
    The Warlock npc qoutes on the talents nver made it to the live version did they?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Warlock npc qoutes on the talents nver made it to the live version did they?
    Yep, they're unlocked with Green Fire I believe.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Yep, they're unlocked with Green Fire I believe.
    Oh right... How neat.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Three of them are still there, while the other three (Soul Link, Blood Horror, Burning Rush) are missing. Soul Link and Blood Horror each lost the flavour text when their behaviour were changed, and the green Burning Rush never had the alteration in the first place, only the normal version of that spell has it. But seeing as it changes to the green version when Codex is active, you can actually never see it ingame.