Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexxs View Post
    seriously wtf? roots? WHY? i love that spell in raids and dungeons for a Little cc..
    in pvp they break after 2 or even 1 bleed ticks, overpowered? i die in fears but take away roots? lol..

after now 717 days playing as feral, this would be the first Change EVER for me, to stop playing my feral druid.

am i alone..? WHY ROOTS
    You love a spell that you say isn't good and you'll quit because it is removed. One of these things isn't true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    Thanks for ignoring the 2nd part of the post then.
    CC. Is. Being. Reduced.

It get through your thick skull yet? It doesn't matter nearly as much that it can't be used while CC'd. Don't ignore entire portions of posts just to benefit your inane argument. It's the equivalent to plugging your ears and yelling "lalalalalala".

All in all, just a bunch of PVP heroes bitching as usual.
    I think you need a hug. So much anger and attitude towards a random stranger is really alarming.

Hope you feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    I think you need a hug. So much anger and attitude towards a random stranger is really alarming.

Hope you feel better soon!
    This, my friends, the typical PVP-hero. Ignore every part you can't argue against, bud!

Deleted
    This, my friends, the typical PVP-hero. Ignore every part you can't argue against, bud!
    Did a PVPer do something bad to you when you were little Fenbezwaz?

Oh look someone else who has nothing to contribute <3

Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    You people are getting a 2 charge 70% damage reduction in survival instincts. Stop bitching.
    How constructive of you! Thanks for the input.

As many others have stated before; buff to SI is all well and good, but if it doesnt work when stunned then it isnt
    that much of a replacement for barkskin now is it? It could be 100% damage reduction and it wouldnt matter if you
    are taking insane amounts of damage during a stun.
    Well, you didn't respond to the part that about barkskin being gone that he addressed. All you did was attack him and not the actual argument.

My response to barkskin being gone is that CC overall is being reduced so the relative harm that's cause is small.

I said this earlier, nice reading comprehension.

My response to barkskin being gone is that CC overall is being reduced so the relative harm that's cause is small.
    I said this earlier, nice reading comprehension.
    His post was in response to you after your initial 'view' about barkskin. You didn't address his response, so you either chose to ignore it (like you accused him of doing to one of your posts) or you missed it, which is still your fault. Furthermore you've been going off the deep end in this thread, lashing out at people who don't share your point of view. Do you require some assistance in understanding how a forum works?

People will never be happy...

Few months ago threads started to come with "OMG wtf Blizz too much CC's" *insert crying sound*
    Now it's all "OMG wtf so many powers disappear!" *insert crying sound*
    And to the OP you quit because of only one not so important power gets removed? Please leave and take your drama attention seeking with you.
    Bye<3

Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post

Few months ago threads started to come with "OMG wtf Blizz too much CC's" *insert crying sound*
    Whoa! It said that on the druid forums?

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Whoa! It said that on the druid forums?
    I'm talking in general terms. Smartypants

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    A melee spec that can remove snares and roots shouldn't have a root. You have 2 charges, a snare, and stuns. Like I find it hard to care honestly.
    this exactly

So much hate in this thread.

Entangling roots for Druids is iconic, breaks my heart they're removing it from Feral. Honestly though Feral needs a cooldown-rehaul.
    Feral cooldowns are pretty outdated and I'd like if they'd just start over with a lot of it.

I guess what I mean is, Feral has been slowly gutted over time to the point that it's current state is out of context. Like Blizzard just removes things from Feral, so we're never compensated with any new, balanced abilities, we just have kind of empty things now, it's disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

Instant cyclone was overpowered so they removed that in MoP.. Now Entangling Roots--in any way, shape or form (no pun intended) is overpowered apparently.

I guess that says a lot about the state of CC in WoD?

Fine if they deem it necessary, I just don't like the steady distance they're creating over time from "feral" and "druid". I just don't want to be a separate sub-class receiving sub-par attention and changes. I miss the feeling of being a druid and everything that meant =/ (lol and no it doesn't mean heart of the wild cd)
    Last edited by bluelegend; 2014-06-18 at 07:25 AM.
    "Good ol Vanilla Enhancement Shamans. The walking slot machine."

Quote Originally Posted by bluelegend View Post
    So much hate in this thread.

Entangling roots for Druids is iconic, breaks my heart they're removing it from Feral. Honestly though Feral needs a cooldown-rehaul.
    Feral cooldowns are pretty outdated and I'd like if they'd just start over with a lot of it.

I guess what I mean is, Feral has been slowly gutted over time to the point that it's current state is out of context. Like Blizzard just removes things from Feral, so we're never compensated with any new, balanced abilities, we just have kind of empty things now, it's disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

Instant cyclone was overpowered so they removed that in MoP.. Now Entangling Roots--in any way, shape or form (no pun intended) is overpowered apparently.

I guess that says a lot about the state of CC in WoD?

Fine if they deem it necessary, I just don't like the steady distance they're creating over time from "feral" and "druid". I just don't want to be a separate sub-class receiving sub-par attention and changes. I miss the feeling of being a druid and everything that meant =/ (lol and no it doesn't mean heart of the wild cd)
    warriors lost overpower, and more importantly Berserker stance. boo hoo at your roots. We are all losing things. quit if you want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    A melee spec that can remove snares and roots shouldn't have a root. You have 2 charges, a snare, and stuns. Like I find it hard to care honestly.
    lets not even mention the fact that you can STILL take mass entanglement if you REALLY want a root. i mean ive mained a feral since 2006 and i agree 100%. we do NOT need a root that bad. i havent seriously used root since wrath when we could have it be instant with a glyph. any time i want to root now i just take mass entangle. its better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    warriors lost overpower, and more importantly Berserker stance. boo hoo at your roots. We are all losing things. quit if you want
    Wow you couldn't be more wrong about my stance lmao, I was just generally bummed out, no where near quitting lol

But I think spells are more iconic than a toolbar icon, that's the important difference as far as retaining class "feel" goes. So since warriors don't really have much if any animation in their abilities compared to most classes, losing overpower or an unused stance wouldn't really compare to say losing something visual and integral like polymorph to a mage, for example.
    "Good ol Vanilla Enhancement Shamans. The walking slot machine."

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    His post was in response to you after your initial 'view' about barkskin. You didn't address his response, so you either chose to ignore it (like you accused him of doing to one of your posts) or you missed it, which is still your fault. Furthermore you've been going off the deep end in this thread, lashing out at people who don't share your point of view. Do you require some assistance in understanding how a forum works?
    no point in arguing with someone like you. see you at the next QQ thread. Go back to killing low-level quest givers.

Edit: infracted -- please be courteous to other users
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2014-06-18 at 01:44 PM.

no point in arguing with someone like you. see you at the next QQ thread. Go back to killing low-level quest givers.
    Translation: You lack the capability of forming an argument. If you're going to soil your panties when someone calls you out maybe you should try to be civil when you reply to other posters. I'd promise not to put you down, but I don't think you're capable of humility. Run along and play with your like minded ilk.

Golg contact me please sleyvas91 atgmail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frymastermeat View Post
    You love a spell that you say isn't good and you'll quit because it is removed. One of these things isn't true.

so you think i can only love a spell, because its good? haha
    no, i really love entangling roots, and its also true that it sucks in pvp

i never see someone dispell it anywhere cause its not even worth the dispell cd..

you still cast spells you still attack, you still heal hmmm thats a really great cc isn´t it?