Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wasn't sure where to ask this hopefully this is ok. I'm looking through the lv 100 talents for feral. Is Bloodtalons basically the same thing as the current DOC?

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I wasn't sure where to ask this hopefully this is ok. I'm looking through the lv 100 talents for feral. Is Bloodtalons basically the same thing as the current DOC?
    They took the Feral speffic dmg boost part out of current DoC and made it into a seperate talent instead, to me its a cheap way for them to make a new talent for feral with out much effort.

However the WoD Balance version is also a DPS boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    They took the Feral speffic dmg boost part out of current DoC and made it into a seperate talent instead, to me its a cheap way for them to make a new talent for feral with out much effort.

However the WoD Balance version is also a DPS boost.
    Ok I wanted to understand it before saying this: wtf. That is the laziest thing I've ever seen. The lv 100 talents for feral seems pretty meh but I guess testing it out might give me a different opinion on it later.

Ok I wanted to understand it before saying this: wtf. That is the laziest thing I've ever seen. The lv 100 talents for feral seems pretty meh but I guess testing it out might give me a different opinion on it later.
    They spent most of their time on druids doing a rework of balance so the other druid specs are getting the shaft

A lot of people like the DoC playstyle and tier 90 became 'healing' only. So they gave it back as our lvl 100 talent. Feral isn't changing much next x-pac and quiet frankly, not much about feral needs changed.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    A lot of people like the DoC playstyle and tier 90 became 'healing' only. So they gave it back as our lvl 100 talent. Feral isn't changing much next x-pac and quiet frankly, not much about feral needs changed.
    I don't have any comment on the Doc playstyle because I don't play feral at all but with some of the new changes I'm thinking of making it my main in WOD and just thought it was kind of lame that one of the lv 100 talents is the same as one of the current 90 talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finally used my brain on Wowhead and clicked Feral for looking at talents (didn't notice the talents changed by spec and not showing overall tooltip like the past). It doesn't surprise me one bit that Blizz took something away and made it into a talent, I'M LOOKING AT YOU HOLY SHIELD, and with the gutting of other spells, this makes the level 90 talents look pretty damn lame imho; Shuriken and Passive Savage Roar is just meh, could've been glyph material not talent slots. Also, Bloodtalons has a pretty misleading name since it's a buff that increase damage of melee abilities and not just bleeds, room for something more interesting if they get the hint.
    Last edited by Ryuutora; 2014-06-20 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Late Night Typo's

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    They spent most of their time on druids doing a rework of balance so the other druid specs are getting the shaft
    Most of the other druid specs are in a good place. Not every expansion has to be a massive overhaul for all specs.

Combo points changing targets with you is a big enough change for us, and will shake up how we approach enounters quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Most of the other druid specs are in a good place. Not every expansion has to be a massive overhaul for all specs.

Combo points changing targets with you is a big enough change for us, and will shake up how we approach enounters quite a bit.
    Not having the same talent shifted to a lv 100 talent isn't really a massive overhaul.