Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Please, do explain how a retri paladin with 350k hp in a BG is going to make a difference with one stun on a 30 sec cd. Or a 320k hp monk with his one 4 sec stun and one aoe stun that requires the targets to all be nicely clumped up.

I'm all ears.
    They can still peel for their healers/casters. WW monk also has touch of karma which can buy some time, or make the other person blow himself up.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    They can still peel for their healers/casters. WW monk also has touch of karma which can buy some time, or make the other person blow himself up.
    While utilities does help, BGs are overwhelmingly determined by DPS and healing numbers. In most cases if you out dps your opponent = win. Strategies are pretty useless when you can't kill your opponent or is being blown up in an instant all the time.
    Last edited by PrairieChicken; 2014-06-13 at 11:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by z4x View Post
    When I queue as ally and what I get is 10 prideful horde VS 9 green geared ally, you cant expect me to be happy.
    alliance has more people than horde thats why we get 30 second queues and they get 10 minute ones, more people = more boosted 90s I cant expect you to be happy but you also cant be too shocked its happening either

- - - Updated - - -

Please, do explain how a retri paladin with 350k hp in a BG is going to make a difference with one stun on a 30 sec cd. Or a 320k hp monk with his one 4 sec stun and one aoe stun that requires the targets to all be nicely clumped up.

I'm all ears.
    monks can be mad annoying if theyre hit capped, 12 second cd blanket silence/interrupt, minute cd disarm, not on cd hamstring/root, 25 second cd aoe stun, whats the cd on ring of peace? 45 second? aoe silence/disarm, if monks know what theyre doing youll be pissed off and have to totally stop playing the objective to get rid of him which if hes smart he can last a little bit even with 320k hp

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshinex View Post
    alliance has more people than horde thats why we get 30 second queues and they get 10 minute ones, more people = more boosted 90s I cant expect you to be happy but you also cant be too shocked its happening either
    Horde have longer ques because they outnumber Alliance in PVP. I had to do The Lion Roars last night, which was absolutely dreadful. It took me two Temple of Kotmogu's to win, which is fine, but it took me TEN Silvershard Mines to win ONE. During those ten games, half of the Alliance Team were the same people. It was a horrific slaughter usually ending in GY Camping, with the Horde having between 500 and 600k HP and 2/3 Healers, Alliance averaging around 450k HP with 1 Healer. After last night I don't plan to do Random BGs again until my Alliance Lock needs the Lion Roars.

/shudders
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

monks can be mad annoying if theyre hit capped, 12 second cd blanket silence/interrupt, minute cd disarm, not on cd hamstring/root, 25 second cd aoe stun, whats the cd on ring of peace? 45 second? aoe silence/disarm, if monks know what theyre doing youll be pissed off and have to totally stop playing the objective to get rid of him which if hes smart he can last a little bit even with 320k hp
    All these are quite useless when you can be killed in 3 seconds?
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    All these are quite useless when you can be killed in 3 seconds?
    Just because they can doesn't necessarily mean they WILL die. Its not arena its bgs some people can go around without being focused. So if you are under geared you should stay back a bit near your casters to help them out.

Of course this never happens in random bgs lol its just balls to the wall dps on the other team...

Deleted
    If you love pvp so much and hate quests, why didn't you level in pvp and earn honour that way, then when you hit 90 you wouldn't of needed to do a quest and should have all the pvp gear you need.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Just because they can doesn't necessarily mean they WILL die. Its not arena its bgs some people can go around without being focused. So if you are under geared you should stay back a bit near your casters to help them out.

Of course this never happens in random bgs lol its just balls to the wall dps on the other team...
    It doesn't help if 350k someone is around doing almost 0 dps while being easily peeled off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    If you love pvp so much and hate quests, why didn't you level in pvp and earn honour that way, then when you hit 90 you wouldn't of needed to do a quest and should have all the pvp gear you need.
    You can't buy PvP items above your level anymore, with 4,000 cap you'll get 3 items max.

Deleted
    Dude, the faction with less people has shorter queues not other way around.

Ally => instant queue => more bgs played => should be better geared, no? Unfortunately its an exact opposite.

I'm all ears.
    I can only get 200k+ crits against people with that kind of hp in a bg. They make a lot of difference to my fun.

OP you seem mad... level grinding at wotlk? hideous back then? I remember wotlk was the first expansion that I leveled an alt cause it was easy... I still remember vanilla at start not enough quests... had to die for a month to level.

And well the game is mature enough atm thats why people are getting angry and know everything. Everyone is looking at stuff nowadays macros addons and whatever. How to maximize their skill and everything. Thats cause the game is mature. It's normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    they should eliminate honor gear and give everyone a levelcap set of starter pvp gear.

most people in random battlegrounds are running them for honor points to buy the honor set just so they have something good enough to wear to start doing arenas with.

we know this. blizzard knows this. everyone hates gearing a fresh alt with the honor set and that they stop running random bgs as soon as they have the full set to do arena with.

Give every toon that starts arena at 0 rating a starter set. ban all fucking botters and battlegrounds would finally be fun again
    Welfare pvp, disgusting
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I am absolutely getting sick of this. And yes before I continue, I will admit that I am mad.
    [...]
    So yeah that's all I gotta say about that.
    Which is a lot. Seriously though, did you consider that you're just a bit burned out? Why not using the time now to get off the game for a while, do something different? Not like you'd miss out on that much if you're already sick of everything. Also, think about it, is WoW really the game you want to play if it goes like this?

And pretty much of what you say has already been admitted to be faulty design by Blizzard and is changed for WoD. Sorry but nothing will happen sooner than that. Either be patient or get some other distraction.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.