Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    You clearly dont understand business then,when you make the money they made at 12 mil subs you are expected as a company to make the same amount the next financial year or more if possible,if you end up making a loss its considered bad for business and you then have to find a means to get that money back that you lost to make up the numbers for the 12 mil again,which is where the shop came in.
    Repeating it doesn't make it right tho.

On October 7, 2010 World of Warcraft reached a subscriber base of over 12 million players.

And the started selling pets end of 2009. So BEFORE the decline. So you are wrong.

That aside if you are making 1% less than last year it is still better than damaging your high profile brand permanently by acting greedy. When they introduced the pet shop they had likely the best reputation of all gaming companies....I doubt that they still got that(for sure not in my book).
    Last edited by Pacster; 2014-06-14 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Repeating it doesn't make it right tho.

On October 7, 2010 World of Warcraft reached a subscriber base of over 12 million players.

And the started selling pets end of 2009. So BEFORE the decline. So you are wrong.

That aside if you are making 1% less than last year it is still better than damaging your high profile brand permanently by acting greedy. When they introduced the pet shop they had likely the best reputation of all gaming companies....I doubt that they still got that(for sure not in my book).
    Yes they started selling pets,but im talking about the SHOP which was implemented AFTER the sub loss. Big difference.

Ground animation with this horse is so AKWARD guys. It is really bad in comparison to other mounts. I am mount collector but this one is really not appealing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Yes they started selling pets,but im talking about the SHOP which was implemented AFTER the sub loss. Big difference.
    What did change? A freaking button in the game. That did change nothing about the basic idea behind it and that it was to grab as much money as possible right from the start no matter how much they already got and no matter if the game already has to be bought and got a monthly fee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raain View Post
    Ground animation with this horse is so AKWARD guys. It is really bad in comparison to other mounts. I am mount collector but this one is really not appealing for me.
    I gotta agree here,the iron hips of the horses back legs make it look like it has shit itself during running.

Can this game become F2P already? Greedy bastards!

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice the mount has no wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raain View Post
    I think it has one of the best running animations in the game. Its a machine after all ya know.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!