Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I loved filling up a huge ass quiver full of timeless arrows yeah loved trying to find the right eng to make me a bunch of ice-threaded arrows? the ones from icc because I could only make bullets yeah good times... not really and then I switched eng professions and was the server's arrow dispenser. I don't even want to go on about vanilla and that mess.

Still glad we had ammo ant not old school soul shards.

10+ Year Old Account
    ammo, pet loyality system and quivers its what made hunter interesting to play, now when they are basically ranged rogures its boring as fck...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    I loved filling up a huge ass quiver full of timeless arrows yeah loved trying to find the right eng to make me a bunch of ice-threaded arrows? the ones from icc because I could only make bullets yeah good times... not really and then I switched eng professions and was the server's arrow dispenser. I don't even want to go on about vanilla and that mess.

Still glad we had ammo ant not old school soul shards.
    Ice Threaded Arrows were from AV reputation.

Remmeber clicking the sling shot looking thing to train your pet? Which i never used till lvl 51 and had rank 1 growl. XD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup then having to go balls out melee till it was all over....that's if you ran out of ammo during the last boss fight because you were fucked if it wasn't. T-T

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Right? People bitching about running out of ammo obviously never ran out of weapons on Nef.
    I got lazy and just unequipped my bow and did no damage for the tiny duration. . . I did not life nef. . . especially since he never dropped the damn chest. . . for 9+ months of farming. . . Damn Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Ice Threaded Arrows were from AV reputation.
    Then what were the icc ones called again? ice ice oh iceblade been awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Anyone who remembers ammo fondly is a liar.
    Exactly it was a huge pain in the ass. "Lol sorry guyz ran out of bullets brb" wasn't a fun feature. Nor was having even less bag space than everyone else had.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    who remembers king bangalash in stranglethorn? the ultimate hunter pet!
    indeed, the first thing i went after on my draenai hunter in tbc when i got to level 38 or so. it was before the elites got nerfed or there abouts. what a pain in the ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss quivers, just because i love looking cool...

I don't miss having to make arrows before raid, i don't miss having to carry around 2 stacks of fish or meat for my wolf/cat, and i don't miss doing 50% less damage just so i can regain my mana >_>

I do miss Volley, though. RIP

Ah AV arrows, so much fun when they were bugged on Rags. Back then, they used to show arrows sticking out for a few seconds. For whatever reason, AV arrows blew up to telephone pole size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

back when blizz still knew what phrases like rpg and immersion meant. Its funny how many memories people have of their old hunters with this 'dated, awful' mechanic. How many memories similar to this do you have with your hunter from post wrath wow?

those little things are what made wow legendary. the 'push to win' mentality the devs have now is what makes wow just another generic title in a sea of them.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    back when blizz still knew what phrases like rpg and immersion meant. Its funny how many memories people have of their old hunters with this 'dated, awful' mechanic. How many memories similar to this do you have with your hunter from post wrath wow?

those little things are what made wow legendary. the 'push to win' mentality the devs have now is what makes wow just another generic title in a sea of them.
    this is why we can't have nice things
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

only 90's kids will remember ammo.
    Hi Sephurik

Ammo/quivers should have taken up the off hand slot. Or like a libram or totem or whatever.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Exactly it was a huge pain in the ass. "Lol sorry guyz ran out of bullets brb" wasn't a fun feature. Nor was having even less bag space than everyone else had.
    Exactly. If quivers were an extra bag, I don't think I would have cared as much. But having to spend money on expensive arrows AND lose a bag slot was just rubbish. Same thing with locks and soul shards, holy jesus.

How has no one said anything about farming buzzard meat in TBC to make kiblers bits before raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's ALL about the Pet Stats.

And taming a whole bunch of pets you'd never use, just to upgrade your pet skills.

Feed that pet, make it happy!

Deleted
    I do, I only ran out of arrows once. And that was do me being busy and just logging in to get instant summon to Kara.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've huntered since 2005 and while I definitely want quivers back (and cosmetic items in general) ammo can stay gone. Was so obnoxious to run out, or to fill my bags with tons of it, etc. Hunters were the only class that literally had to go to a vendor and buy their dps. Screw that.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.