Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Why do you hate Soviett and 10m soooo much?
    10 man nothing really, it is what it is. Soviett because he is smug and thinks he is better than everyone else because he is number 1 pro raiders for 10 man. He thinks if he actually went to 25 man his "only" competition is azor and for some reason he likes to talk down on survival.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    10 man nothing really, it is what it is. Soviett because he is smug and thinks he is better than everyone else because he is number 1 pro raiders for 10 man. He thinks if he actually went to 25 man his "only" competition is azor and for some reason he likes to talk down on survival.
    Fair enough.

Deleted
    it would be cool, not only for this topic but for most these days that people stay on topic, its really hard to get into these forums these days to read good stuff..the regulars here are bickering like this is irc chat. thats just lame.

The thread is "over" as in the question in the OP has been answered and the mods don't want to lock threads because of this so with nothing else to talk about.. Yeah.

This toxic behavior is unnecessary.

Deleted
    Calm down already, I've been trolling you since you first started to speak about special olympics when I disagreed with you about some survival hunter priority which I can't even remember what it was about. I aldo did my progress in 25man and switched guild the some day we killed garrosh hc in my old guild, since I wanted a bit more hc enviroment, but after first 2-3 weeks in new guild we coudn't get proper roster for 25man and we had to literally carry 6-7 ppl so officers decided to kick em and we had to go 10man, after that we have gotten some excellent players, but because many went for summerbreak we havent even tried 25man.

But thanks to midsummer we decided to take a break from raiding in guild this reset since some went out of town to places where isn't even electricity so some of us went to do soo 25hc in old guild. Wanna see how I did in 25man? Very, very poorly http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/67RQWbyHMhx39J8L
    I won't be going back to raid with em anytime soon.

You are doing awesome for 2/2 gear, weird though that you can only get 4/4 gear in 25 mans in that region, nice job!

I hope BM stays top dog, I've always liked BM but in past expansions I had to either play Surv or MM because of the damage, I like BM's playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    I hope BM stays top dog, I've always liked BM but in past expansions I had to either play Surv or MM because of the damage, I like BM's playstyle.
    Agreed for sure - I love my Bm Hunter =D

Viva La BM!!!!!