Any news on Engineering in WoD? Specifically with gloves

With the removal of the stat bonuses of perks, will Engin gloves stay? I heard someone talking about holding off on leveling Engin if they wanted the gloves on use.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, synapse springs will be removed with all the other dps related perks like lightweave, extra sockets, etc etc.

As mentioned engineering is losing gloves, although they're updating belts so we have some variety there (of which likely will be non-engineer ot use but still sellable)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    All combat benefical stats should be gone, leaving you with an epic helmet and some fun stuff to play with (incl. rocket boost/boots).

As it stands, Lifebloom's haste perk and the mining stamina buff are still in the game. I'm reaaaaally not looking forward to leveling engineering, since you have to level everything 1-600 on the Alpha and mine all the mats yourself, but I'll let you know when I get it done. These two things are probably mistakes but who knows?