Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Replacing SI and 2 charges with barkskin was serious nerf to balance survivability in pvp and totally unneccesary. Barkskin is practically useless against burst.

30second skin is far far better than SI in pvp. You have a cd to match every offensive cd and one to burn randomly/waste. It's not that easy to kill through skin right now and will be harder in WoD with less burst and double hp pools. It's actually a buff most of the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolsonthedruid View Post
    30second skin is far far better than SI in pvp. You have a cd to match every offensive cd and one to burn randomly/waste. It's not that easy to kill through skin right now and will be harder in WoD with less burst and double hp pools. It's actually a buff most of the time.
    Bullshit, barkskin 20% dr is a joke, SI was the only reasonable defence. I have especially noticed this against rogue, its impossible to win rogue now. With SI I could stop to hardcast to actually make any damage, now I have have to damage with moonfire and starsurge and run away but its just delaying the inevitable.

It doesnt help that I can spam barkskin more, if I die to burst, fuck it doesnt even need to be burst because rogue damage is way too much for barkskin.
    Last edited by mmoc2953fddf04; 2014-07-13 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Retriavenger View Post
    Bullshit, barkskin 20% dr is a joke, SI was the only reasonable defence.
    you have nothing once SI is down and die to the second orb/shadowdance... not to mention that you have to trinket to use SI lol. It's not better unless you need 70% to live through something and burst won't be that high (in pvp).

I'm not sure how people would be killing you through skin even now unless you are missing the glyph of barkskin or skinning at 10% hp or something. It's pretty rare to die through skin.

Also, spellcheck is your friend

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolsonthedruid View Post
    you have nothing once SI is down and die to the second orb/shadowdance... not to mention that you have to trinket to use SI lol. It's not better unless you need 70% to live through something and burst won't be that high (in pvp).

I'm not sure how people would be killing you through skin even now unless you are missing the glyph of barkskin or skinning at 10% hp or something. It's pretty rare to die through skin.

Also, spellcheck is your friend
    I didnt need anymore defences with 2x SI, SI gave balance druid a window to actually kill the opponent.

I didnt need anymore defences with 2x SI, SI gave balance druid a window to actually kill the opponent.
    I'm not sure what you don't understand about pvp. My rating isn't great but I can tell you that having to use your trinket to use SI makes it worse, the 2minute CD leaves a big window of opportunity to kill you, whereas now you always have skin. 20% will be enough to live in WoD with less burst and larger health pools. Unless you can provide evidence on beta or otherwise that you are dying through barkskin I'm inclined to ignore your posts, especially when you insist on spelling defense incorrectly multiple times...

As a side note on PVE the 70% DR isn't quite enough (*on live encounters, we know nothing about WoD encounters) to soak anything so having a cd up for every damage source could be a huge relief for healers and damage is supposed to be far less bursty anyway.

Deleted
    I have dueled alot in beta and i can tell that balance survivability needs buff. Right now bear armor glyph is 100% mandatory and even with that rogues are impossible to beat in duel, atleast with SI I had chance to stop to hardcast and try to finish the rogue if opportunity arised. Also removal of SI is profound against mages.

I have dueled alot in beta and i can tell that balance survivability needs buff. Right now bear armor glyph is 100% mandatory and even with that rogues are impossible to beat in duel, atleast with SI I had chance to stop to hardcast and try to finish the rogue if opportunity arised. Also removal of SI is profound against mages.
    Where to start lol..

First it's duels and we all know the game isn't balanced around duels but you've noticed that mage and rogue burst is high. Mage and rogues are the best classes to have a 30second-1minute defensive cd to use. You would have skin for every dance and every orb. You can skin during a kidney or cheap, but you cannot SI without blowing trinket.

Second damage isn't tuned properly on beta yet. The classes you faced might be doing too much damage.

And finally I'd love to know what your pvp rating/experience is on live or armory.

Deleted
    Hi, you could not be more wong here mate. I think you need to sit down and improve your play or something.. cause atm i think druids survivability is probably the strongest (apart from purgatory not ending)

Euphoria+Ysera's+ DoC = game over - kite kite kite heal kite kite kite heal - you just need to figure out how to play it properly i think, cause there isnt a class that i cant beat on this build atm.

Im sorry but i just disagree soooo so so much, deep into my bones.

when i read your comment i was like WAIT WHAT ?
    Last edited by mmoc23c74f6107; 2014-07-13 at 11:13 AM.

With regard to pvp, I would rather have a 30 second defensive that I can use over a 2 minute wall any day. You have barkskin for every stun DR, every deep, etc. Moonkin has enough trouble with flopping in a deep vs comp god as it is. It's MUCH better like this.

Deleted
    I dont know if you guys play beta, but there damage is way out of line and 20% dr is simply not enough.

Deleted
    I dont know if you guys play beta, but there damage is way out of line and 20% dr is simply not enough.
    I don't know if you know to play beta, because assuming that because damage of some classes is "out of line" they should increase barkskin percentage makes no sense. Barkskin is looking better in WoD than live.

Blizzard will have a hard time buffing barkskin any more than they have without giving bear too many strong cooldowns. The number they have already is pretty intense.

Quote Originally Posted by hullaballoonatic View Post
    Blizzard will have a hard time buffing barkskin any more than they have without giving bear too many strong cooldowns. The number they have already is pretty intense.
    Giving everyone a 30% barkskin may not be too bad. Guardian CDs need to be nerfed anyway.

Guardian CDs need to be nerfed anyway.
    But that would end up nerfing Feral cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by hullaballoonatic View Post
    But that would end up nerfing Feral cooldowns.
    Not at all. Give Feral 30% Barkskin on a 30 second CD and take SI away from them like Balance/Resto in the recent build. SI is now Guardian only and needs to be nerfed back to 50%. Giving it 2 charges and taking 1 minute off the CD was enough of a buff on top of the 10% increase to Barkskin for tanking. Everyone gets a powerful 30 second CD and everyone is happy.

you think feral can live off barkskin alone?
    Last edited by Kojo; 2014-07-13 at 07:05 PM.

going from 50% 3 min cd, 20% 1 min cd, 30% health buff 3 min cd, and symbiosis down to a single 70% 2 min cd with an extra charge is already immensely pushing it. Going from the former down to a single 30% 1 min cd is ludicrous. absolute insanity.

Deleted
    ... Cyclones gone, nature's grasp gone, barkskin gone, feral charge on talentbuild, guess feral PvP wasn't useless enough already. At the same time mages get a free pass. Again.

Feral still has cyclone. Feral charge has ALWAYS been a talent. Feral was strong in MoP. Mages lost an immense amount of abilities and CCs. How many wrong things can you fit into two sentences?
    Last edited by hullaballoonatic; 2014-07-14 at 12:32 AM.