[Feral] Combo Points Change

Feral Druids received one major change, and few tweaks beyond what's been mentioned above in Ability Pruning and Facing Requirements. Combo Points are now stored "on the player", meaning that when you switch targets, any accumulated Combo Points remain with you.

I think this is a big quality of life for ferals. The combo points are now on the players instead of targets. (similar to monk's resource management today)
    Best change ever!

Yes, I was very excited for this change when it was announced. If you want to have a look I've opened a discussion about the latest ability pruning changes: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uning-Changes!

While this is a big QoL improvement I'm left scratching my head at others.

Deleted
    I agree, this is a major benefit for trash/target switching fights. This will also be amazing for PvP and allow us to do similar things to rogues in turns of opening burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    I agree, this is a major benefit for trash/target switching fights. This will also be amazing for PvP and allow us to do similar things to rogues in turns of opening burst.
    I think it makes much more sense to have the combo points stored on yourself, and should have been done long time ago.
    Not sure if this will be done to rogues too. I haven't found this on rogue class note yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    I think it makes much more sense to have the combo points stored on yourself, and should have been done long time ago.
    Not sure if this will be done to rogues too. I haven't found this on rogue class note yet.
    Yes, Rogues are getting it to. When it was first announced it was only listed for Rogues, but someone tweeted one of the devs and confirmed ferals would be getting it too. Obviously in the patch notes now anyway.

Wasted combo points a thing of the past!

It's about time this happens for ferals and rogues, both pallys and monks "combo points" are stored on the player and not the target.

"Hello personal blog, this is what I have on my mind this evening"

This is a great change that in all honesty should have happened several years ago.

this change was severely needed I felt completely gimped on fights where I had to constantly target switch and waste combo points >.> protectors