Alchemy Mastery Procs:

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there are any statistics on Alchemy procs?
    I seem to be making 20 Flasks at a time, and only getting one x2 proc total, which isn't very profitable and quite frustrating. My Transmutation master hates me as well, for a week and a half my Truegold hasn't procced at all.

Is this statistically normal?

They all tend to average around 20% extra from the spec stuff you craft. you were likely just unlucky from a small sample.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I seem to remember the percentage being closer to 15, but yeah, what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I seem to remember the percentage being closer to 15, but yeah, what he said.
    The proc rate is 15% with a chance to get more than 1, up to 5 for elixir/xmute and up to 10 for potion I believe. That leads it to around 20% since single bonus procs are the most common but higher aren't "super rare".
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Hmm, more like 10% chance to procc with a low chance on multiple proccs resulting in 15% ish percent. But if you look at proccs you'll have to look at a several hundred sample size to get a fair idea anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Hmm, more like 10% chance to procc with a low chance on multiple proccs resulting in 15% ish percent. But if you look at proccs you'll have to look at a several hundred sample size to get a fair idea anyway.
    that is from near 1000 crafts data on wowhead