Thread: Thok 10n

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get some logs, go with 3 healers (easier) disc won't be amazing as 2nd healer at that ilvl, so if you can get another throughput healer it will be a lot easier.

Deleted
    Forgot to post, boss went down last night, thanks for the input Now we are working on Blackfuse trying to figure out the best belt dps on our setup

Your rogue, lock, DK or ele shaman all do enough mobile DPS to easily handle belts. In appropriate gear for the content, it is generall wise to send two people per belt. Your DK could probably solo his belts at his gear level, and if any of the others on the list above are very good at their class, they may also be able to do so, but there's no real DPS check on Siegecrafter (except for tanks), so feel free to play it safe and send two groups of two on the belts.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Id like to see you pull infinite stacks with 2x550 healers. Oh right, you couldn't. Don't even pretend otherwise.
    I have done it in the alt, alt, alt run on a 545 druid and a 552 disc. It's not hard since the nerf, at all. The damage is laughable, hell a resto druid could probably take care of it themselves at 565+ and you're claiming it's impossible on 2 550s? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I have done it in the alt, alt, alt run on a 545 druid and a 552 disc. It's not hard since the nerf, at all. The damage is laughable, hell a resto druid could probably take care of it themselves at 565+ and you're claiming it's impossible on 2 550s? lol.
    Proof or gtfo then. Log your next alt run.

Proof or gtfo then. Log your next alt run.
    Really doesn't need to, you're a braindead shit for thinking it can't be done this far into SoO

2,643 posts, have all of them been this retarded?

Infracted - Keep posts constructive rather than insulting.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2014-06-17 at 08:16 PM.

You guys have more then enough gear to kill thok on normal he is doable at 540ilvl and maybe even less. If u guys plan out your kite phases correctly and use all your movement speed cooldowns (priest feathers/stampeding roar ect.) to extend the kite phase you can kill him before even entering the fire phase and if u do enter the fire phase just stay stacked in the fire to push transition then kite him to death.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh just saw that u killed it. well for siegecrafter belts rouge/dk/spriest all do very good on belts you can have your spriest cast levitate on themselves and they don't get pulled by the belt at all so just stand there and dot all wepons for procs and win.

it's a player issue or an issue with comfort level of the fight. so get more pulls and get comfortable with the fight, if you still can't kill it then you have bad players. you have more than enough gear to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Really doesn't need to, you're a braindead shit for thinking it can't be done this far into SoO

2,643 posts, have all of them been this retarded?

Infracted - Keep posts constructive rather than insulting.
    We're talking about 545 characters, not heroic geared characters. Remember, its new to them. Maybe take your enforced holiday to consider that! o/

We're talking about 545 characters, not heroic geared characters. Remember, its new to them. Maybe take your enforced holiday to consider that! o/

You don't need to be heroic geared to one tank him. All our kills from first onward were one tanked.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    We tried to one tank it, but our dk got smashed into the ground, so we decided to 2 tank it. Since the dk is still new to the game i just cant blame him for not being able to solo tank it

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    You don't need to be heroic geared to one tank him. All our kills from first onward were one tanked.
    I'm not talking about solo tanking it. I'm disputing the guy that said 2x545 healers can keep him in phase one forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kseux View Post
    So, me and my irl buddies just started with raiding again, in 1 night we progressed to Thok and it feels like we hit a wall. Most of us are 548 geared. Do we need more gear before we can take him down? Or change our comp around? In p1 we transition at around 20ish stacks using all raid cooldowns, in p2 we open the cage at 10 stacks. We get to the phase with fire with Thok being at around 20% and he just kills us there

Tanks: Warrior(561), Dk(544)
    Heals: Disc(550), Rdruid(550)
    DPS: Rogue(550), Destro lock(548), Fdk(565), Boomkin(546), Shadowpriest(550), Elemental Shaman(550)
    I wish you had logs!!!!

But other than that, I guess it depends on when your using lust. When are you popping certain raid cd's. Because you should hit 30 stacks easily on first transition. What kind of sucks is you don't have a paladin, Who could give both your druids a bop for tranq's or devo.