Poll: Cereal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been eating some hemp granola with raw almond milk as of late. I've definitely adjusted to San Francisco, what can I say.

Hot cereal? I'm assuming oat porridge. Can't really imagine someone warming up corn flakes.

Cold cereal all the way. Any kind really, since I don't eat much of it so won't really get sick of a certain brand etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like both. I love oatmeal and I love Captain Crunch. Favorite oatmeal was always maple brown sugar but what's better than that AND cold cereal is fucking Farina. Best oatmeal (if it's considered oatmeal) ever. It's very filling though but good as FUCK. Have that with some fresh yellow american cheese, mmmMMM.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-06-16 at 04:48 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Raisin wheats or Coco Pops. And I loathe warm milk, so I always eat cereal cold. When I do ofc since I don't often eat breakfast.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I use cold almond milk because it's only 15 calories for half a cup and has pretty much the same nutrients.

Then I'll usually have some variation of fiber one cereal.

Yeah, I got stomach problems...

If I could have my way, it would be golden grahms or cinnamon toast crunch every day.

Rice Krispies with Nesquik on top or Corn Flakes with any and all fruits I can find. With cold milk, of course.

I've never once tried hot cereal.

The cold cold milk and crunchy cereal in my bowl is the only way to go in the morning.

Deleted
    I hate cereal!

My breakfast: Fruit & yoghurt OR Fruit on-the-go
    Alternatively: Poached egg on toast.

Drink: Either a Green tea or White tea blend
    Alternatively: Fruit smoothie

10+ Year Old Account
    Cold cereal with milk, every time. The Krave cereal is really nice, would recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Coffee and a cig.. Yeah I said it.
    Awww yiss. Then I have some "proper" breakfast and I'm off!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

Hot milk with cornflakes and shit load of sugar. Can any one relate or is it just me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Haven't had any cereal in years, but when I did, I'd usually have two bowls of cold cereal a day, one in the morning, one before bed.
    Which is healthy if you take normal portions bowls. I love people who claim it's unhealthy due the high amounts of sugar...

I usually eat 1 bowl a day, depending on my shift it's in the evening or morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post

Hot milk with cornflakes and shit load of sugar. Can any one relate or is it just me?
    I can eat it warm, I prefer it cold though. Nothing beats a glass of ice cold milk in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    I hate cereal!

My breakfast: Fruit & yoghurt OR Fruit on-the-go
    Alternatively: Poached egg on toast.

Drink: Either a Green tea or White tea blend
    Alternatively: Fruit smoothie
    I was expecting to read how you found cereal so bad and that your choice is much better then cereal people..you surprised me you normal person you!

I hate cereal

I really do

So much so if I lived near a cereal factory I'd probably attempt to burn it down, I cant even stand walking by the cereal isle in the supermarket if I could I'd like to take a bat and smack ten tonnes of crap out of all the cereal

I could be known as 'the person who kills cereal'.... wait that sounds wrong maybe there's something catchier.... 'murderer of cereals'....nooo not quite right, I know it , it's on the tip of my tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    I hate cereal

I really do

So much so if I lived near a cereal factory I'd probably attempt to burn it down, I cant even stand walking by the cereal isle in the supermarket if I could I'd like to take a bat and smack ten tonnes of crap out of all the cereal

I could be known as 'the person who kills cereal'.... wait that sounds wrong maybe there's something catchier.... 'murderer of cereals'....nooo not quite right, I know it , it's on the tip of my tongue
    that joke is so 90's

WTH is hot cereal?, something you eat with warm/hot milk?

Damnit why'd I have to run into a cereal thread. Now I'm eating a bowl of frosted mini wheats right before bed.

I LOVE cereal...

Cereal is probably the worst thing you can eat in the morning. That being said, if I eat cereal I have it cold with milk.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im too old for that sugary cereal stuff kids consume this days. Oatmeal on a cold day is great

I like oatmeal better than cold cereal, mostly because I don't really like the taste of milk or the texture cereal gets when you pour milk on it. When I do have cold cereal it's usually plain shredded wheat on top of yogurt and fruit or plain Cheerios out of the box.
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Apple Jacks bitches!
    Putin khuliyo

I still eat Count Chocula. Come at me bro!
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.