Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Smoking pot is illegal? You should move...
    I assumed it was in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    People in prison are still people, no matter what they've done.
    I dare you to say that to a correctional officer or inmate and not have them laugh in your face.

Prison is it's own meritocracy, just like in much of the free world. People are judged by others on what they have done and accomplished. A child molester in prison will be raped, beaten and taken advantage of the moment his crimes are brought to light. Many of them hang themselves because of the fear or rape and abuse. Just the way it is in prison.

You want to change it, run for office. Don't make posts on mmo-champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has nothing to do with homosexuality and it would be pretty weird to get a 'rape' thread locked due to discussion of sexuality... Creepy too...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azhil View Post
    I assumed it was in USA.
    I'm in Seattle, Washington. Was just bragging... Sorry...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    ofc there is...in america men like more man then woman...there are more gays then real men
    Lol, real men? Only fags are attracted to the soft, tender, petite things that are females. Real men turn their predilections up a notch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Justice system, could start with not throwing just about anyone into prison when they commit the slightest of crimes. Probation, house arrest and/or fines for the smaller crimes, such as smoking pot.
    as if the private prisons are ever going to let the pot heads and border hoppers out. CHEAP LABOR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryam View Post
    I dare you to say that to a correctional officer or inmate and not have them laugh in your face.

Prison is it's own meritocracy, just like in much of the free world. People are judged by others on what they have done and accomplished. A child molester in prison will be raped, beaten and taken advantage of the moment his crimes are brought to light. Many of them hang themselves because of the fear or rape and abuse. Just the way it is in prison.

You want to change it, run for office. Don't make posts on mmo-champ.
    Do they not separate rapists from the rest of the prison population?

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    Prison sucks. Its kind of supposed to suck. If you don't like that... don't go to prison. As long as going to prison is ultimately a choice... I don't have a lot of sympathy here.
    You're a dumb ass. Do you realize how many people are falsely imprisoned or receive jail terms that farrrrrr outweigh the seriousness of their crimes? How about the law abiding person who hits a moronic cyclist that comes flying out of a side alley without looking and then gets done for manslaughter? Not all people in prison deserve to be there and if they're in that category they certainly didn't choose to go there.

You need to think before you open your mouth. Kids like you that are 16 going on 40 really irritate me. You really think you're so smart but you know next to nothing of the world around you yet and aren't capable of proper objective thinking.

inc psychotic feminists.
    Rape is horrendous and scarring regardless of gender. People who write it off as "lol it's prison" are fucked in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Lol, real men? Only fags are attracted to the soft, tender, petite things that are females. Real men turn their predilections up a notch.
    Joke? Am I falling for a troll? Unfortunately for us men, women seem to be much smarter than us. This trend is growing, as is the gap of intelligence.

Also, I do love me some soft, tender, petite women. Making them feel safe and secure is one of the most wonderful feelings in this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    as if the private prisons are ever going to let the pot heads and border hoppers out. CHEAP LABOR.
    You are looking too far. Private business operate on demand. I can't think of a way to increase demand for prisons, that isn't overreaching. Private prisons are a very steep and slippery slope...

Go Arizona legislature... you crazy bastards...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, and right below that is the estimates.

We do not know the number of non reported rape, now when did you last heard a man did reported a woman did rape me, he would get the laughed and "you must have wanted it because you did have a erection" argument.

If the victim was not a juvenile a male victim "cant practical" report a rape if the rapist was a woman.

But in the end more women are raped then men, but I only want to point out how insane difficult it is to make good statistics on a such loaded subject

Do they not separate rapists from the rest of the prison population?
    Not typically. Most of these happenings go under the radar. They only separate people that are a danger to themselves and others. Only the most severe of disturbed individuals to into lockdown or isolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    As soon as I read "inmates", all my hopes were gone...

(Hopes of having something like that outside of prisons in here, too!)
    Doesn't matter where it happened, more men have been raped than women.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Joke? Am I falling for a troll? Unfortunately for us men, women seem to be much smarter than us. This trend is growing, as is the gap of intelligence.

Also, I do love me some soft, tender, petite women. Making them feel safe and secure is one of the most wonderful feelings in this world.
    It was a joke, but what did you mean by "this trend is growing"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not typically. Most of these happenings go under the radar. They only separate people that are a danger to themselves and others. Only the most severe of disturbed individuals to into lockdown or isolation.
    The thing about isolation, it's counter intuitive to our over crowded prisons... By the definition, you can only stuff one in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Because applying the statistics for one section of society to the whole of society is totally how it works.

Misrepresentation of statistics. Never once did I question what the statistics where saying but instead how you misrepresented it.
    what about petty criminals. Getting raped for selling some weed, multiple times hardly seems fair.
    Insurance fraud stuff like that.
    Try google Vegan prison guys, was kinda a funny story, to bad it got shut down even though it had excellent results.

But there is no denying American prisons is retarded... all it does is turning petty criminals to hard boiled psychos. + imagine the psychological preassure being gang raped by some assholes everyday?, and the "Authority" does nothing to assist you. But thats what you get with privately owned prisons, well probably even in state owned. Its a very lucrative business in the US

And finally we cant judge most people in prison, we dont know their stories or the circumstances of their crime.
    Some is even innocent.
    + I BET most of you people have done something retarded drunk, you just didnt get caught or get unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    It was a joke, but what did you mean by "this trend is growing"?
    The ratio of smart women to smart men is growing. For instance, my graduating class at UCLA yesterday was more than 60% female.

I somehow doubt the trend is growing. It will be as it always has been, idiot women, idiot men, smart men, smart women in relatively proportional values.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    + I BET most of you people have done something retarded drunk, you just didnt get caught or get unlucky.
    I've even been fined. Wasn't much to do when I was caught in the act by someone and there were several people who saw it than to admit that I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I somehow doubt the trend is growing. It will be as it always has been, idiot women, idiot men, smart men, smart women in relatively proportional values.
    I hope you're right.