Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Ha.

I can't believe a 6 year old can operate the AH and mail the pets to himself..

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    426k isn't really that much.
    Er, it kinda is. Unless you're one of those people with several gold capped toons, and those guys are very rare...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Love all the people in the thread trying to sound cool about gold making. Sure, 426k gold might not be that hard to make for those who know what they're doing, but it's not exactly a small sum of gold to lose either.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Like you got anything to spend gold on other the repair Bill or useless vanity items you barely gonna use.

Deleted
    A 6 year old shouldn't be playing WoW anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Halldur View Post
    For everyone not reading the second article it was over 4 mil gold not 426k.
    Isn't that over the gold cap? So he would've had to buy pets off several toons?

I mean, this sounds like quite a scheme for a 6-year old to come up with on the spur of the moment when his dad left his PC unattended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone farms gold/trys to keep gold building up. So 426,000 is a lot to some people P
    You're a towel.

Smart enough to know how to use the auction house, but just dumb enough to not know that 400k gold is way too much to spend on pets.

There's only so much you can chalk up to the kid's stupidity, he spent all the gold on his dad's account on purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Smart enough to know how to use the auction house, but just dumb enough to not know that 400k gold is way too much to spend on pets.

There's only so much you can chalk up to the kid's stupidity, he spent all the gold on his dad's account on purpose.
    Maybe dad should spend more time with the kid and less playing games