MOONKIN - 6.0 Stat priorities / rotation thoughts?

So obviously, 6.0 is going to drop before WoD does. Which means we will have to (if we so please) raid SoO on our toons at 90, with the new implementations.

What does the Moonkin community think our stat priorities are leaning towards? I know a couple of our BiS items will change due to the fact that we can't use Spirit on our gear and such. I'm just curious what people are thinking.

Also of a possible rotation?

It's not really worth discussing at this point, wait until the PTR comes out and then you can start looking into it. Even then it's going to be largely irrelevant as classes are all buffed to god mode status in the prepatch so you could gear however you want and be doing fine. As far as rotation goes there's a WoD Balance Simcraft already so you could look at that, but still it's probably worth waiting for the PTR to see how things are scaled at 90.

Yeah, it's not really worth bothering with this while things are still so much in flux.

Once they locked down the mechanics and move on to the tuning phase, we can start figuring this stuff out.

After messing around in the alpha a bit I feel like haste has the potential to be one of the better stats for the spec. Since the eclipse mechanic changes at a constant speed the more amount of casts/dot procs you can get in that time will be a nice increase. Also think mastery will be pretty good since you will almost always benefit from a certain percentage assuming you are casting the appropriate spell. But as others have said, this is very early in the development process so a lot of things can change between now and launch.