Deleted

Help us!!! MACHINIMA MAKERS!!!

I know this post might not be of your concern but hear me out!

For years we've been working on unofficial softwares to create machinimas - some of them required:
    • Donations
    • Subscriptions
    • Self-made updates to repair bugs etc.

I think it's a 'bout time for Blizz to support US (Machinima Makers)

From what I've seen during Azeroth Choppers:

They are in possesion of a software called "Preview 3" that could be of great importance to us! All we need is a "less-advanced" version of it!

What we need is a software that will allow us to:
    -view every model in-game
    -set backgrounds (custom/color background)
    -see the animations
    -work with the both .MPQ and (CASC) file formats introduced with WoD!

I've already managed to contact community managers 'bout this request!
    Every post counts! Support us!

ps: would be awesome if anyone could create a signature to support our request!
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2014-06-17 at 09:26 AM.

WoWhead / mmochamp also have a kind of modelviewer that seems to work perfectly with WoD stuff. Don't worry though, I'm sure wow modelviewer crew will break through the code sooner than later for us peasants to also enjoy the good stuff.

Do agree with you, such tools should just be free for the community. It'll help both the game at large and the content creators who p. much kept WoW machinima alive on sheer enthusiasm to this day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    WoWhead / mmochamp also have a kind of modelviewer that seems to work perfectly with WoD stuff.
    Sadly those are not exactly what we need And sites like those will keep dem codes for themselves!

Anyways! Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2014-06-17 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    Great! I'd love to see some official software for that. WMW have some problems with animations and reading new file type from WoD. Blizz should support us, as we support them.

Woop!

Machinima has always been one of the best advertisements for World of Warcraft and it's community. It was machinima creators who pushed the boundries of what you can show with those simple, wow models. Blizz many times showed them its appreciation, used their work as promotional stuff, organized contests..
    I'm really surprised that they have yet to release a tool for Machinima creators to use.. Something like Steam's Source Filmmaker :O They have those tools, they have people that could prepare it.. And they really should if they want the community to keep on growing and making better and better movies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Do agree with you, such tools should just be free for the community. It'll help both the game at large and the content creators who p. much kept WoW machinima alive on sheer enthusiasm to this day.
    Hasn't it declined quite a lot since Wotlk though? I haven't seen any new WoW machinimas post-Wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Hasn't it declined quite a lot since Wotlk though? I haven't seen any new WoW machinimas post-Wotlk.

Trust the Asians to keep things awesome!

WoW: Cataclysm Millionaire

This will always be the best from AFKPlayers!
    Last edited by risingforce; 2014-06-17 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Tons of Machinimas out there! You just need to look for them!

Once again thanks for the support!
    Last edited by mmocde15ca192d; 2014-06-17 at 11:45 AM.