Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The addon has the best intentions but it could really do with being broken down into separate modules or parts to completely different addons. All these new 'features' and the addon still has some significant flaws from its initial release.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's turning out to be a complete UI replacement.

I only started using it recently, but the amount of bloat and unneeded stuff, plus the invites of BattleTag friends has already made me delete it, and I just accepted the fact that I might not get the RBG cap each week.
    Warlock (SL main)

the new 1.9.2b release improves behaviour of this. still far from perfect, but whatevs, at least it sucks less. also, looking forward to not using it any longer *if* it is replaced.

Regardless of what oQueue is deemed to have become, it has done something very right in prompting blizzard to make some long overdue changes.
    And for that I thank the author.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Regardless of what oQueue is deemed to have become, it has done something very right in prompting blizzard to make some long overdue changes.
    I agree with this. It's too bad it has to be so obnoxious with its updates. Fix the bugs, and stop adding "features" that make me do stuff, like say shit in raid, emote a salute, or auto-accept invites.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I agree. My only wish was that the author left oQueue what it was - a great networking tool to allow better grouping. All the other nonsense could have been put into other addons.

Deleted
    worst thing ever!
    why the FUCK do I need to see this shit when i do a freaking random dungeon?

thankfully in wod oqueu will be inside wod and oqueue goes the way of gearscore....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hoo View Post
    I agree with this. It's too bad it has to be so obnoxious with its updates. Fix the bugs, and stop adding "features" that make me do stuff, like say shit in raid, emote a salute, or auto-accept invites.
    or playing music you dont want on xmas....

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Hmm, completely forgot about midpull rule changes (yes it is possible). Well, I'll be damned.
    just everyone leave, then he will wipe