Deleted

Bartender4 - Stance Configuration Issue

Hi everyone, I've been checking some post first to avoid asking something that would've already been resolved but I hasn't find anything so there I go:

I'm using bartender4 and it's giving me some hard time with my Druid alt, when i switch to bear or cat it does show the "Page" that it should but the point is that it's not the page that it's actually working I mean when I shape into cat and try to use my skills with keybinds it won't work unless i shift+up/down till the page where my skills are.

So well I get to the page where my cat skills are so everythings goes smooth till i switch to my bear form, then I'll see the Page with my bear skills but the keybinds will be pointing to my cat skills unless i shift+up/down to my bear skills.

So I wonder, is there a way that I won't need to shift+up/down and bartender4 do it automatically?

Somehow seems like it's just working right with one state T_T.

Any help would be apreciated.

I had a similar problem a while back and discovered that I had the same ability bar paged to multiple stances/specs, so when the bar changed automatically when changing spec/stance it changed the keybinding too. I think I fixed it by using a different bar for each spec or stance (I think theres 9 or 10 in total). BT keybinding feature isnt the best, and to be fair it isnt what it designed for.

Alternatively use Clique to bind abilities to keybinds, not just action bar positions.

Deleted
    I've keep checking it and seems that as long as you only use the stance paging with just one bar it works fine (I was using 2 bars with this kind of paging when I got that problem).

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't used stance configuration personally, however, just playing around with it on my warlock, it looks like it only swaps the bar of abilities and not the keybinds.