1. #7661

  2. #7662
    Check this post out

    I like the concept. Sounds good.

    Is there some way I can get involved at a corporate level? I think there is a lot of money to be made in these types of games that are cutting edge in concept built by small teams. Obviously I'd need to see more than I found on the net, but I like what I see.

    Are you interested in selling shares?

  3. #7663

  4. #7664
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,084
    Well, this thread was slowing down, so he did what a proper attention seeker would do and threw another log on the fire by putting GM back in the limelight. For some people any attention - even bad - is better than no attention at all.

  5. #7665
    Yeah, that shit sounds legit! That’s totally how people conduct business these days, they just register an account in their public forums and throw it to the table like that <3

  6. #7666
    Quote Originally Posted by NotADevAlt View Post
    That post is years too late. As if investors don't practice due diligence and are unaware of screwed backers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Yeah, that shit sounds legit! That’s totally how people conduct business these days, they just register an account in their public forums and throw it to the table like that <3
    Yeah, days after the restart someone tries to throw money over a forum. How many shares would he buy? $100k couldn't accomplish anything and couldn't even send out t-shirts.

  7. #7667
    Deleted
    He keeps talking about 'we'. Is this some Gollum/Smeagol shit we're dealing with?

  8. #7668
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Did Lumpy jump ship?
    The bigger question are the people who came on board after GM was cancelled. Dark Penquin and the people defending him on Unity. You know, the people who were trying to convince him to ´make a small game´...who were sending me messages telling me to lay off and just give him a fair chance.

    Basically what he did was exactly what I said he did. He downloaded one pack from the Unity store, took a few screenshots and then never worked on the game again. What happened to the people who were retexturing it?

    I wonder if Dark Penguin is going to be the community manager of GreedMonger like he was the community manager of City Life, without actually knowing he was..

  9. #7669
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    He keeps talking about 'we'. Is this some Gollum/Smeagol shit we're dealing with?
    Don't forget his life coach/cheering section/whatever that totally supports him. Right alongside Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

  10. #7670
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    The bigger question are the people who came on board after GM was cancelled. Dark Penquin and the people defending him on Unity. You know, the people who were trying to convince him to ´make a small game´...who were sending me messages telling me to lay off and just give him a fair chance.

    Basically what he did was exactly what I said he did. He downloaded one pack from the Unity store, took a few screenshots and then never worked on the game again. What happened to the people who were retexturing it?

    I wonder if Dark Penguin is going to be the community manager of GreedMonger like he was the community manager of City Life, without actually knowing he was..
    You mean, people like Teila? Who are not part of the team, nor bias, nor trying to defend him, yet keep making posts towards everyone "attacking" him, and happens to be part of his "skype contacts" and his "discussion group" o.o;


    @ http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/pro...y-life.355776/

  11. #7671
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    You mean, people like Teila? Who are not part of the team, nor bias, nor trying to defend him, yet keep making posts towards everyone "attacking" him, and happens to be part of his "skype contacts" and his "discussion group" o.o;


    @ http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/pro...y-life.355776/
    Heh it does not matter too much. He can have people defending him like Teila (btw they removed their posts in that thread, but you can still see some of them quoted) but that small vocal minority won't do much. I love how he announces a game, posts a bit in the Unity forum then *poof* nothing since like September. Guess he gave up on CityLife to move back to GreedMonger until he abandons GM to make some other new game that never gets past the assets stage.

  12. #7672
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Heh it does not matter too much. He can have people defending him like Teila (btw they removed their posts in that thread, but you can still see some of them quoted) but that small vocal minority won't do much. I love how he announces a game, posts a bit in the Unity forum then *poof* nothing since like September. Guess he gave up on CityLife to move back to GreedMonger until he abandons GM to make some other new game that never gets past the assets stage.
    Wanna know something funny? The posts were still there yesterday, before I sent her a PM teasing her about it xD

  13. #7673
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Wanna know something funny? The posts were still there yesterday, before I sent her a PM teasing her about it xD
    You know what... Your obsession with me really can't be healthy. You should really go see someone about that. Also anyone who really thinks I created fake accounts on my forum to talk to my self should really seek help as well. I'm NOT like that. I have no idea who the guy is but I've turned him down and I'm now just ignoring him. I WILL NOT take any money in relation to GM until I have a game ready to launch. I've already turned down a couple people who wanted to buy in now who was unable to back during our KS Campaign. So you know what... Leave me alone and then IF I ever attempt to take money for GM before I launch or IF I attempt to get any money from KS before having a Launched product then attack all you want. But as long as I'm not asking for money I'm doing no one any harm. That's all I have to say but of course you guys will do whatever you want and there isn't much I can do about that... I'll choose the high ground and not get into a debate with you guys. Have a nice day.

  14. #7674
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    You know what... Your obsession with me really can't be healthy. You should really go see someone about that. Also anyone who really thinks I created fake accounts on my forum to talk to my self should really seek help as well. I'm NOT like that. I have no idea who the guy is but I've turned him down and I'm now just ignoring him. I WILL NOT take any money in relation to GM until I have a game ready to launch. I've already turned down a couple people who wanted to buy in now who was unable to back during our KS Campaign. So you know what... Leave me alone and then IF I ever attempt to take money for GM before I launch or IF I attempt to get any money from KS before having a Launched product then attack all you want. But as long as I'm not asking for money I'm doing no one any harm. That's all I have to say but of course you guys will do whatever you want and there isn't much I can do about that... I'll choose the high ground and not get into a debate with you guys. Have a nice day.
    I don't think you should criticize about obsessions. There's a difference of opinions about what harm can be. You may not be taking additional money at the moment but you've taken some of that $100k in payments from Jason as well as the computer and other assets and work it paid for. You took over everything and its responsibilities then quit without following through (eg. t-shirts). You have tried to solicit more money with Lumpy and showed it on youtube. You spoke of mmoi as if it existed but it wasn't registered. Yes, there's plenty to talk about without you pursuing further funding.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-01-12 at 06:40 PM.

  15. #7675
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    I'll choose the high ground and not get into a debate with you guys. Have a nice day.
    I love that he goes out of his way to tell us this instead of just...ignoring it like a normal person would. But that's par for the course, spend all your time talking about the game and yourself instead of actually making it. How's CityLife and that zombie game coming along? You wanna shut us up, you produce something that's not just a bunch of budged-up screenshots, something people can play. Until then, you remain what I have said from the start: a wannabe.

  16. #7676
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I love that he goes out of his way to tell us this instead of just...ignoring it like a normal person would. But that's par for the course, spend all your time talking about the game and yourself instead of actually making it. How's CityLife and that zombie game coming along? You wanna shut us up, you produce something that's not just a bunch of budged-up screenshots, something people can play. Until then, you remain what I have said from the start: a wannabe.
    Wasn't he doing some knights/heroes related thing too?

  17. #7677
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Wasn't he doing some knights/heroes related thing too?
    I think so, but I don't recall. I do recall he made some Asteroids clone or something way back. It's been too long since GM was in the limelight around here, we've mostly been idling along watching ToA:Exile sputter. It's obvious he's trying to 're-brand' himself as Mr. Moral High Ground to legitimize his continued work on a project that still owes people promised rewards, and which squandered donations like someone tossing gasoline and a lit match on a pile of dollahs.

    It won't work any better than trying 're-brand' GM by putting it in a new company worked. He still comes off as a self-absorbed man-baby who spends all his time attacking critics instead of doing any actual work. Great popcorn theater, but a complete and utter joke as far as business is concerned.

  18. #7678
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    You know what... Your obsession with me really can't be healthy. You should really go see someone about that. Also anyone who really thinks I created fake accounts on my forum to talk to my self should really seek help as well. I'm NOT like that. I have no idea who the guy is but I've turned him down and I'm now just ignoring him. I WILL NOT take any money in relation to GM until I have a game ready to launch. I've already turned down a couple people who wanted to buy in now who was unable to back during our KS Campaign. So you know what... Leave me alone and then IF I ever attempt to take money for GM before I launch or IF I attempt to get any money from KS before having a Launched product then attack all you want. But as long as I'm not asking for money I'm doing no one any harm. That's all I have to say but of course you guys will do whatever you want and there isn't much I can do about that... I'll choose the high ground and not get into a debate with you guys. Have a nice day.
    C’mon, are you sure you are the right person to talk to anyone about “unhealthy obsessions”?

    I mean, look at you… a compulsive liar, hypocritical self-entitled “developer”, whom up to this day has actually to develop shit at all, you come up with a new “video game” project every couple of months, even before having anything solid at all, you are already making announcements all over the internet, begging for attention, hoping for a couple of clueless people to just pat you in the back for your “originality” and shit, it’s pathetic.

    Stop victimizing yourself, you are not, you never were and you’ll never be a victim here. No one is attacking anyone, people are simply calling out for your huge amount of bullshit, shit that even make your own “moral booster” go back and delete the posts made in order to defend you over the Unity forums, I guess that even the thickest can see it by now! I mean, how long you though you could fool people around? Look at massivelyop replies… most people out there already noticed the big phony you are.

    Also, you don’t need to say your farewells, we all know that you’ll be back to try to make martyr of yourself once again, but please, do go to high ground, really high ground, hopefully it will make this fall the last one.

  19. #7679
    Deleted
    You forgot to wish him a nice day Myobi, please be kind.

  20. #7680
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    You know what... Your obsession with me really can't be healthy. You should really go see someone about that. Also anyone who really thinks I created fake accounts on my forum to talk to my self should really seek help as well. I'm NOT like that. I have no idea who the guy is but I've turned him down and I'm now just ignoring him. I WILL NOT take any money in relation to GM until I have a game ready to launch. I've already turned down a couple people who wanted to buy in now who was unable to back during our KS Campaign. So you know what... Leave me alone and then IF I ever attempt to take money for GM before I launch or IF I attempt to get any money from KS before having a Launched product then attack all you want. But as long as I'm not asking for money I'm doing no one any harm. That's all I have to say but of course you guys will do whatever you want and there isn't much I can do about that... I'll choose the high ground and not get into a debate with you guys. Have a nice day.
    LOL my ass you had anyone that would give you a freaking penny for that bullshit. LOL why would people want to 'buy in' to someone who hasn't been able to finish a product EVER. You start so many projects and just abandon them it is quite amusing. You have no skill and it was shown during your GM 'video'. You are a scammer and just waste people's time. Your 'company' is as fraudulent as you are, because the only person in this 'company' (if it has ever been actually registered) is just you.

    The only thing you do is seek out attention and announce new projects or revive long dead projects. No actual work gets done and you never have any proof. All talk.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I think so, but I don't recall. I do recall he made some Asteroids clone or something way back.
    If I remember correctly that was just more hot air from him. He referenced making one but I don't think any proof of the game ever materialized.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •