1. #7481
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bear Taco, Left Hand of Death
    Posts
    21,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodoh View Post
    This is another gem:
    Geez....this is bad. And then I see several of my friends own this game. Was it on sale for pennies or in a bundle? I think the only reason people have it is for trading cards.
    BAD WOLF

  2. #7482
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Geez....this is bad. And then I see several of my friends own this game. Was it on sale for pennies or in a bundle? I think the only reason people have it is for trading cards.
    Yeah, it's just like someone commented a bit ago, dangle some cheevs and trading cards in front of them and people will buy anything. I guess that'll be the next thing ToA announces they're working on, eh?

  3. #7483
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Yeah, it's just like someone commented a bit ago, dangle some cheevs and trading cards in front of them and people will buy anything. I guess that'll be the next thing ToA announces they're working on, eh?
    One of the cards can be "Chopping Wood" another "Raknar stuck under the ground" and finally "Dragon...TBA"

  4. #7484
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    One of the cards can be "Chopping Wood" another "Raknar stuck under the ground" and finally "Dragon...TBA"

    The 2D artist is not Magic the Gathering quality. He can only do simple sketches.


    Maybe joke or amateur quality card-art...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I got a reply from (State) anti-fraud, investigation and recovery from Ohio, asking for more info!

  5. #7485
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodoh View Post
    I got a reply from (State) anti-fraud, investigation and recovery from Ohio, asking for more info!
    Ohio? Is this about Appleton?

  6. #7486
    Quote Originally Posted by Taojnhy View Post
    Ohio? Is this about Appleton?
    That's James Proctor.

    - - - Updated - - -

    They're all the same...

    Joshua (multiple), Jason (multiple), James (multiple), Aaron (multiple).


    Aaron the graphics artist... where's his portfolio?


    Anybody with those first names, I just avoid them as I probably would guess they don't have any good portfolio or non-existent portfolio.

  7. #7487
    Deleted
    A news post has been made stating that people can still sign up for the 'private dev chat'. Tells me that they haven't even got 5 people yet

    Oh wait...

    http://www.trialsofascension.com/for...9/#post-132523

    Unforseen consequences! They probably didn't even have 1 sign-up. kek

  8. #7488
    If that dev-chat notion gets swept under the rug, we can safely assume it's cos no one even bothered to sign up for it. So, we will wait and see.

  9. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodoh View Post
    The 2D artist is not Magic the Gathering quality. He can only do simple sketches.


    Maybe joke or amateur quality card-art...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I got a reply from (State) anti-fraud, investigation and recovery from Ohio, asking for more info!
    I thought Proctor was from Maine. Applegate is from Ohio.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    If that dev-chat notion gets swept under the rug, we can safely assume it's cos no one even bothered to sign up for it. So, we will wait and see.
    5 of us should all sign up! It would be more funny than Proctor´s GreedMonger hangout.

  10. #7490
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I thought Proctor was from Maine. Applegate is from Ohio.
    Yeah, that's the info I have as well, which was why I was a little confused.

  11. #7491
    I got two responses.
    One was to file for unreported income to the SSA (Social Security Administration).


    That's for the welfare cheats who have unreported income, like James Proctor, Josh and others:

    http://oig.ssa.gov/report-fraud-wast...aste-and-abuse

    MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS ON CLAIMS

    When people apply for Social Security Benefits, they state that all information they provide on the forms are true and correct to the best of their knowledge. If a person reports something they know is not true, it may be a crime.

    For example:

    An individual indicates on their application that they are not married when in fact they are married or living as such.

    An applicant claims to be blind and unable to drive a motor vehicle when in fact the individual possesses a valid driver’s license and is observed driving.

    A person indicates they do not have any income, when in fact they make money from an outside source such as rental income or an insurance policy.

    Do you suspect someone has made a false statement on a claim for Social Security Benefits? Report it to the OIG Fraud Hotline.



    The second is attorney general, Ohio, in order for the FTC to initiate action against this Greed Monger scam.

    http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/About-AG/Contact (under Scams)

    Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-10-16 at 06:00 AM. Reason: updated URLs

  12. #7492
    Dude, why are you still going on about this stuff? I get it you have an axe to grind but lets focus on the topic at hand.

  13. #7493
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    A news post has been made stating that people can still sign up for the 'private dev chat'. Tells me that they haven't even got 5 people yet

    Oh wait...

    http://www.trialsofascension.com/for...9/#post-132523

    Unforseen consequences! They probably didn't even have 1 sign-up. kek
    Back to the topic...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'll take the axe-grinding on Greed Monger and James Proctor away from this forum and this thread.


    If you want to inquire, you can PM me.


    I see a wonderful time happening to them... This will probably be the last greed they will monger .

  14. #7494
    Orcboi NatePsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    VIC, Australia
    Posts
    5,035
    http://www.trialsofascension.com/news

    They can't even code a page properly. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the background image begins again.

  15. #7495
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodoh View Post
    Back to the topic...

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'll take the axe-grinding on Greed Monger and James Proctor away from this forum and this thread.


    If you want to inquire, you can PM me.


    I see a wonderful time happening to them... This will probably be the last greed they will monger .
    Like it is fine to point out flaws of the game and stuff the are doing and why its a scam, but that's it, we can't start a crusade to take these people out in a public forum.

  16. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    http://www.trialsofascension.com/news

    They can't even code a page properly. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the background image begins again.

    That's a limitation of HTML's CSS background tag with monitors that are getting larger and larger. You can try this yourself...


    Usually for CSS, what you do, is have 3 repeating backgrounds, one for the top part, (preferably 8192 x 8192, so those with 4K HD monitors don't see it), one for the middle (where the important bit is) and bottom (footer).

  17. #7497
    Well Bodoh I just want to thank you... You DO know what grinding an axe does? It makes it sharper unless of course you break it first which I promise you you won't break me. Your little false accusations and false reporting is having one very good side effect. It's forcing me to take a look at everything and ensure 100% that everything is legit and that I'm going by the books. Regardless of what you say I'm a Game Developer... That's where my passion is, and it won't be broken by random strangers on a forum saying anything different. I got into Game Development so I could create Virtual Worlds where I could interact and play with others... I don't care how many others. As long as the games I create bring in enough money to pay for their continued development and Operational Costs I'll call them a success. And my Games success or failure in my eyes will never be based on what random people who have a vendetta against me have to say about the game. But I have to get going... Got plenty of work ahead of me getting ready for our internal test the end of the month. I look forward to reading what other lies you create about me and laughing about them with my friends.

  18. #7498
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    Bla bla bla hot air and emo-charged narcissism blee bloo blow
    *munches tasty tear-salted popcorn*

    Yeah, can't wait to hear about your next project you'll work on for two months and abandon in favor of the next project you work on for two months and abandon. Keep telling yourself all those puffed-up lies, wannabe. Maybe one day you'll believe them.

    One thing's for sure, long as you keep trying to cling to your 'corporate brand' we'll make sure everyone knows just what a fake and a cheat you are where others' money is concerned.

  19. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    Well Bodoh I just want to thank you... You DO know what grinding an axe does? It makes it sharper unless of course you break it first which I promise you you won't break me. Your little false accusations and false reporting is having one very good side effect. It's forcing me to take a look at everything and ensure 100% that everything is legit and that I'm going by the books. Regardless of what you say I'm a Game Developer... That's where my passion is, and it won't be broken by random strangers on a forum saying anything different. I got into Game Development so I could create Virtual Worlds where I could interact and play with others... I don't care how many others. As long as the games I create bring in enough money to pay for their continued development and Operational Costs I'll call them a success. And my Games success or failure in my eyes will never be based on what random people who have a vendetta against me have to say about the game. But I have to get going... Got plenty of work ahead of me getting ready for our internal test the end of the month. I look forward to reading what other lies you create about me and laughing about them with my friends.
    Proctor...just stop.

    It seems like you have a need to paint a bullseye on yourself every time you try to defend your...for politeness' sake we'll call it a "track record".

    I have a question for you:

    If you got into game development so that you could create virtual worlds for yourself and others to play in, and you have -yet- to achieve this in any of your near-dozen projects, then which of your games would you consider a success?

    As far as "making sure everything is 100% legit" goes MMOI still isn't an actual, legal company. Is this something you plan to address? I hope for your sake that you're a better lawyer than a game developer.
    Last edited by Taojnhy; 2015-10-16 at 03:37 PM.

  20. #7500
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    As long as the games I create bring in enough money to pay for their continued development and Operational Costs I'll call them a success.
    So you can't call anything you've done a success then by your words. You should really think about people have an axe to grind with you instead of just turning it into an "us vs them", that's the same thing ToA does and it doesn't help.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •