Quote Originally Posted by Bodoh View Post
    Then after all of it, he ultimately told me to give him and his new business partner Joel everything or he would walk away and take his custom work with him. So I gave them everything but not before getting a contract signed stating the two of them would take over all responsibilities to the backers including all pledge rewards, which they both signed.
    How would it be legal for James to take the custom work done during his time of employment and why wasn't Jason restricting access to it? Even if he did lose that little bit of custom work, it would have been nothing compared to forfeiting the entire ip and assets bought from ks money. He had shown he is more legal and business savvy than that with all his talk of contracts and lawsuits. Jason has threatened people with lawsuits for less, but not James for what sounds like extortion? No, it was the perfect opportunity to pass the buck.

James doesn't have anything to take. I had to send him money for oil every winter if that tells you anything.
    Why would he repeatedly send him money for oil? How did he get by before Jason?

I am no longer in the picture. If you were a donor, such is the term used for those who donated money through Kickstarter for the games development, the same still applies. James has been secretly working on the game this whole time and has a lot of cool things going on, but you'll have to talk to him. I've seen some of it,
    He seems to be pretty knowledgeable for someone who is no longer in the picture.

James didn't steal anything really. [...] he ultimately told me to give him and his new business partner Joel everything or he would walk away and take his custom work with him.
    Isn't this considered theft?

Contracts aside I want to get all the work either made public, so what is available now can maybe be worked on by an open community. A real open source game, maybe, or sue the gov. for Mr. Proctor's possible misuse of capital funds.
    Why would you sue the government for something you feel James did? Why would they be liable?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, isn't "fake it 'til you make it" grounds for legal action? Who in their right mind would do business with or work for anyone who says this?

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Roflmao! This shit is just fucking hilarious.
    I'm dissapointed that he forgot the usual "I'ts not like I care about what you guys think! Ba... ba... baka! Im takin the high road now, bye!" thingy.
    But see, now we're blind and know nothing. We've been made 'beneath him', yet he still deigns to grace us with his superior intellect and ability.

I'd be curious to know what the ToA people think of his shenanigans, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    When Proctor first started working on the project he did not have a computer capable of running Unity well enough for testing. He also asked Appleton for money to pay for heating oil for his house.. and one of the people Proctor recommended that Appleton hire, later had to beg Appleton for money because his internet was about to be cut off. That employee got a nice upfront payment and then disappeared.
    Why would people hire any programmer who can't pay for basic necessities? It tells you they're incapable of keeping a job. A decent computer, internet, and of course heating are all basic necessities by today's standard in any first world country.

James,
    All the code that you have shown, points towards amatuer-level coding.

The code you've shown, update Atavism mmo creator, then later, bad-mouthing that it can't do the job, to your banning on their forums, is a fraction of Atavism itself and feels like less than a week of work, from professional developers. Are you not able to tell you'll face similar issues in LandRush?

Do you not realize you look like an idiot when Atavism sells, and the final product you create using Atavism doesn't work, has this problem, has that problem, when others using Atavism works well?

The code you've shown, to save/load XML, and all that MMO Framework you did, is a fraction of a MMO. I look at it, you make bold claims of MMO-this, MMO-that, where, code is supposed to be very polished, high-speed, internal-API + documentation-set is done, a customer can then download a full-set of APIs, which is what GameMachine is, and you are unable to use your own code to do it.

Of the code you do, would the sum of all the source-code you do, be bigger than GameMachine/LandRush?
    Or it just some nonsense applied on-top of GM/LR, and then you claim credit for it?

Now you go on bold claims, using GameMachine/LandRush...

I dare you to release the GreedMonger client using Atavism you did earlier, so people can see the nude guy, in the startup screen, bare-bone login windows, the 3 scenes that were earlier done. Just keep the server running so others can login and see the terrible UI/UX you did, non-existent path-finding, non-existent AI, some half-baked XML loading,... which is all nonsensical work.

You are coding at amatuer level. Nothing looks polished...

The latest screenshots from you using LandRush, I would expect you applied the UI/UX given to you from the earlier GreedMonger videos on Marquee Dragon's YouTube channel, instead of just showing generic GameMachine UI and dialogs.

... I could do that too, add GameMachine to an existing Unity scene. then, show to everyone. I wouldn't do that. I would get UI/UX done, make it look very polished and well done, then make sure it looks and function correctly, get the lightmapping correct so the background looks well-done, make sure the UI looks logical and neatly done... which are hallmarks of professionalism.

Let me set a sprint, two weeks, and public scrum for you.

First two weeks from today. Get a mini website working, so that customers, ahem, players, can create accounts. This has to be secure, so you need to use ASP.NET MVC5 C#, or equivalent. Either use Bootstrap, JQuery or AnjularJS to create the login site, so customers can create their own logins from website.

Then, create web-pages so customers can change password, email password back to them, and make sure the emails sent, comply with can-spam, so it don't appear on their spam-filter list.

Then, create a list of logins they previously did, so customers know who last accessed their account.

Then, create a 2FA login system so customers can use a Google key or Apple app device to generate random numbers so nobody to their account and steal all their belongings while they are away.

--------------------------

The next sprint, is to make a UI/UX design for the login/forgot/settings screen. I want to see 3 concepts, professionally designed UI, with various in-game backgrounds, and get it pixel-perfect UI, and let customer choose which is best.

The next sprint, is to get all the 4 usual MMO kinds, rouge/thief, tank/DPS, wizard/priest class up and running, along with a professionally designed UI and scene for customers to login. If you have no clue, see the original Marquee Dragon videos that were done 3 years ago.

The next sprint, I want to see a full animation (Unity animator) tree of the NPCs, characters, and other non-human NPCs.

This is professional, and it doesn't take 3 damn long years to make, it only takes eight weeks (2 months max) to make and do.

James,
    All the code that you have shown, points towards amatuer-level coding.

The code you've shown, update Atavism mmo creator, then later, bad-mouthing that it can't do the job, to your banning on their forums, is a fraction of Atavism itself and feels like less than a week of work, from professional developers. Are you not able to tell you'll face similar issues in LandRush?

Do you not realize you look like an idiot when Atavism sells, and the final product you create using Atavism doesn't work, has this problem, has that problem, when others using Atavism works well?

The code you've shown, to save/load XML, and all that MMO Framework you did, is a fraction of a MMO. I look at it, you make bold claims of MMO-this, MMO-that, where, code is supposed to be very polished, high-speed, internal-API + documentation-set is done, a customer can then download a full-set of APIs, which is what GameMachine is, and you are unable to use your own code to do it.

Of the code you do, would the sum of all the source-code you do, be bigger than GameMachine/LandRush?
    Or it just some nonsense applied on-top of GM/LR, and then you claim credit for it?

Now you go on bold claims, using GameMachine/LandRush...

I dare you to release the GreedMonger client using Atavism you did earlier, so people can see the nude guy, in the startup screen, bare-bone login windows, the 3 scenes that were earlier done. Just keep the server running so others can login and see the terrible UI/UX you did, non-existent path-finding, non-existent AI, some half-baked XML loading,... which is all nonsensical work.

You are coding at amatuer level. Nothing looks polished...

The latest screenshots from you using LandRush, I would expect you applied the UI/UX given to you from the earlier GreedMonger videos on Marquee Dragon's YouTube channel, instead of just showing generic GameMachine UI and dialogs.

... I could do that too, add GameMachine to an existing Unity scene. then, show to everyone. I wouldn't do that. I would get UI/UX done, make it look very polished and well done, then make sure it looks and function correctly, get the lightmapping correct so the background looks well-done, make sure the UI looks logical and neatly done... which are hallmarks of professionalism.

Let me set a sprint, two weeks, and public scrum for you.

First two weeks from today. Get a mini website working, so that customers, ahem, players, can create accounts. This has to be secure, so you need to use ASP.NET MVC5 C#, or equivalent. Either use Bootstrap, JQuery or AnjularJS to create the login site, so customers can create their own logins from website.

Then, create web-pages so customers can change password, email password back to them, and make sure the emails sent, comply with can-spam, so it don't appear on their spam-filter list.

Then, create a list of logins they previously did, so customers know who last accessed their account.

Then, create a 2FA login system so customers can use a Google key or Apple app device to generate random numbers so nobody to their account and steal all their belongings while they are away.

The next sprint, is to make a UI/UX design for the login/forgot/settings screen. I want to see 3 concepts, professionally designed UI, with various in-game backgrounds, and get it pixel-perfect UI, and let customer choose which is best.

The next sprint, is to get all the 4 usual MMO kinds, rouge/thief, tank/DPS, wizard/priest class up and running, along with a professionally designed UI and scene for customers to login. If you have no clue, see the original Marquee Dragon videos that were done 3 years ago.

The next sprint, I want to see a full animation (Unity animator) tree of the NPCs, characters, and other non-human NPCs.

This is professional, and it doesn't take 3 damn long years to make, it only takes eight weeks (2 months max) to make and do.
    First of all Our Atavism Client had no path finding because at the time that was something that was promised to be added but wasn't yet in place. That was one of the things we were waiting for. Only at the time we had been promised a Full Server side Physics Simulation. Instead what they have now is a static Nav. Mesh on the Server with no collision detection or anything so you can't have mobs going around where people can build because they would just walk right through houses and objects.

With Land Rush/Game Machine we will be having a Unity based Simulation Node for each zone. These nodes can be launched and shut down as needed to save on system Resources. Continents will be loaded into using loading screens and there is a system that can distribute the zones across multiple Server nodes in the cluster. The Distribution of zones is in place but so far is untested as I don't have multiple servers networked together in a Cluster yet.

We already have login, registration, forgot password, and change password UIs built into the client. I don't see the need at this time to have a website where you can do it. I don't even have a webhost that supports asp.net right now.

The UI I prefer to keep simple and easily editable at these early stages since things are so dynamic at the moment lots can and will change with our requirements for the UI and there is no point spending time to get a good looking UI in place and then a couple weeks from now have it all change.

The following is the very basic Skills Script I created to get skills in before I was invited to use LandRush. I still have to get this script updated to the latest version of GameMachine and get it integrated into the latest server.

package plugins.greed_monger;

import io.gamemachine.core.Commands;
    import io.gamemachine.core.GameGrid;
    import io.gamemachine.core.GameMessageActor;
    import io.gamemachine.core.Grid;
    import io.gamemachine.core.PlayerCommands;
    import io.gamemachine.core.PlayerService;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.Character;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.Characters;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.GameMessage;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.PlayerContract;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.PlayerContracts;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.PlayerOffer;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.PvpGameMessage;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.TrackData;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.WorldObject;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.Skill;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.Skills;
    import io.gamemachine.messages.SkillRequest;

import java.util.List;
    import java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap;
    import java.util.concurrent.TimeUnit;
    import java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicLong;

import scala.concurrent.duration.Duration;
    import akka.event.Logging;
    import akka.event.LoggingAdapter;

import com.google.common.base.Splitter;
    import com.google.common.collect.Lists;

public class SkillHandler extends GameMessageActor
    {
    public static String name = SkillHandler.class.getSimpleName();

public static AtomicLong counter = new AtomicLong();

@Override
    public void awake() {
    // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    }

@Override
    public void onGameMessage(GameMessage gameMessage) {
    if(gameMessage.hasSkillRequest()){
    SkillRequest request = gameMessage.skillRequest;
    if(request.requestType.matches("get")){
    Skills skills = new Skills();
    skills.skills = this.GetPlayerSkills(request.ownerId);
    request.skills = skills;

if(request.skills.skills.isEmpty()){
    request = PopulatePlayersSkills(request);
    }

request.resultCode = 1;
    gameMessage.skillRequest = request;
    PlayerCommands.sendGameMessage(gameMessage, playerId);
    }
    }
    }

private SkillRequest PopulatePlayersSkills(SkillRequest request) {
    // TODO Auto-generated method stub

List<Skill> generalSkills = this.GetPlayerSkills("Template");
    for(Skill skill : generalSkills){
    Skill s = new Skill();
    s.name = skill.name;
    s.description = skill.description;
    s.id = skill.id;
    s.currentExperience = 0;
    s.experienceNeeded = skill.experienceNeeded;
    s.level = skill.level;
    s.ownerId = request.ownerId;
    request.skills.addSkills(s);
    Skill.db().save(s);
    }

return request;
    }

public static Skill GetSkill(String characterId, String skillId){
    List<Skill> skills = Skill.db().where("skill_owner_id = ?", characterId);

for(Skill skill : skills){
    if(skill.id.equals(skillId))
    return skill;
    }

return null;
    }

public static int GetSkillLevel(String characterId, String skillId){

if(skill.id.equals(skillId))
    return skill.level;
    }

return -1;
    }

public static void LevelUpSkill(String skillId, String characterId, int increaseAmount){
    if(skill.id.equals(skillId)){
    skill.currentExperience = skill.currentExperience + increaseAmount;
    if(skill.currentExperience >= skill.experienceNeeded){
    skill.level += 1;
    skill.experienceNeeded *= skill.level;
    skill.currentExperience = 0;
    }

Skill.db().save(skill);
    }
    }
    }

private List<Skill> GetList(){
    return Skill.db().findAll();
    }

private List<Skill> GetPlayerSkills(String id){
    return Skill.db().where("skill_owner_id = ?", id);
    }
    }
    It's basic at this point but it does what it needs to do at this time. Using this script I was able to assign skills to Crafting Recipes, gain skill as you craft, level skills up, get a listing of all your skills for the UI and display them...

More will be added to this script as new functionality is needed and the script will be optimized once I start optimizing and looking at performance of all the code.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    How would it be legal for James to take the custom work done during his time of employment and why wasn't Jason restricting access to it? Even if he did lose that little bit of custom work, it would have been nothing compared to forfeiting the entire ip and assets bought from ks money. He had shown he is more legal and business savvy than that with all his talk of contracts and lawsuits. Jason has threatened people with lawsuits for less, but not James for what sounds like extortion? No, it was the perfect opportunity to pass the buck.

Why would he repeatedly send him money for oil? How did he get by before Jason?

He seems to be pretty knowledgeable for someone who is no longer in the picture.

Isn't this considered theft?

Why would you sue the government for something you feel James did? Why would they be liable?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, isn't "fake it 'til you make it" grounds for legal action? Who in their right mind would do business with or work for anyone who says this?
    Do I really have to go back and post the chat logs where Jason offers GM to Joel and my self? Interdiction studios and my self had already been in conversation with each other and we had already agreed on terms that would have giving them EVERYTHING needed for the last successful build of GM that we currently had running on the test servers. They then decided to drop out and I was talking to Jason before knowing they had dropped out and told Jason that everything was settled for Interdiction studios to get the build. He then told me that they had dropped out and offered it to us free of charge in return for a public apology for saying what I had said at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by MMOIJamesPro View Post
    Do I really have to go back and post the chat logs where Jason offers GM to Joel and my self? Interdiction studios and my self had already been in conversation with each other and we had already agreed on terms that would have giving them EVERYTHING needed for the last successful build of GM that we currently had running on the test servers. They then decided to drop out and I was talking to Jason before knowing they had dropped out and told Jason that everything was settled for Interdiction studios to get the build. He then told me that they had dropped out and offered it to us free of charge in return for a public apology for saying what I had said at the time...
    Blah.....blah.....bs.........I've never been interested in what you have to say, what you think, or how you may perceive reality; I was responding to others. Anything spouted from a hypocrite is meaningless.

You're above this forum - you keep coming back. You bow out - you're back, repeatedly. You quit gm - you unquit gm. Your forum goes down - your forum goes up again. You post personal details then had a hissy fit (lol) that it's out there on the net. You won't take money for gm this time around - you seek investors within a week. You're bff's with Jason - no, you're arch enemies. You're sending out t-shirts - nope, not gonna happen. You post more updates and blogs here than your own forum.

You'd probably make a great case study but I'm not interested in any of the personalities that may be in there.

Deleted
    This thread never gets old.

You post more updates and blogs here than your own forum.
    Because the truth is we care more about what he's doing than people who actually would play such a game do.

You are just waiting for others to release an easy to press “Make Game Button” into the Unity Store, the “RPG Maker” of MMOs! Even if such thing is ever released and even someone like you manages to finally make a fucking game with it, you’ll be competing against companies such as Blizzard, Bioware, Carbine Studios, Pearl Abyss…
    To say nothing of the untold thousands of people who will do the exact same thing, slap something together with the MMO Maker and stick it up for people to buy. There's tons of RPG Maker games out there(which is not to say they're automatically bad, but they all come from that common base)and the only way to stand out is to have something unique in your story, your world, to attract people beyond party-based monsterbash on a quest to save x from y starring hero z.

You think the MMO market's saturated now? Just wait...

James,
    You missed the point, totally...

You telling about basic issues, from uLink's inability to add extra fields (4 years ago), hero engine's inability to use their assets to show the game (4 years ago), inability to use voxel engine (1 year ago)...

All of this reeks of unprofessionalism. Why do you want to fault the vendors when you can bypass their limitations? uLink... Couldn't you have added a custom packet on the login packet, than wait 6 months to find out uLink does not work? Same goes with your MMO framework, which doesn't even work in any condition or setting. And your usage of Lidgren network, which other people have used it without problems (PNET to mention).

Do you not see, in all conditions, that it's your fault and your own incompetence?

Do you not see, that dynamic A* and navmesh was basic requirement, since 4 years ago, and you had to depend on someone else to supply this to you? So past 4 years, what were you doing? Screwing vendor upon vendor? Bad-mouthing vendors, artists, modellers?

I still wonder why you didn't ask for Havok Engine when it uses correct A*and pathfinding, unless you are so stupid you cannot handle C++?

Do you think anyone would play GreedMonger, given the amount of unprofessionalism in game development?

Nothing looks polished or well-made. You could have the basic decency to show well-made, well-designed UI, well-designed environment in your Jan 2016 in-game screenshots.

I could just buy LandMachine and slap a generic environment, call it a MMO...

Yeah I had Jason buy some big licenses... Most of which we are still using... UniStorm just to name one... And Jason also bought a ton of assets. Seemed like every day he was coming in to our Skype discussion telling us to look at new stuff he had just bought. You guys make it sound like I was the one spending all the money. Simply not true. As for Jason sending me money for Oil... Yes 1 month I ran out of oil not even half way through the month. And Jason and I were talking and I was telling him I did't know what we were going to do because it was freezing cold. HE offered to give me some of the money HE had already promised early so we could get some oil to get us through the month. It was a 1 time thing and it was HIM who offered NOT me asking for it. As for using LandRush there is still a ton I am custom coding out side of what LandRush provides. but then again you guys are so blinded that you couldn't possibly believe I could actually code and I'm sure you guys will say that I downloaded it from the net or something. Give me a freaking break. You guys know nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and as for what you claim about my Space Invaders type game that it was also a asset pack or tutorial... you guys are full of it. that was ALL custom coded by me. Not a single line of code came from a tutorial or asset pack so please just knock it off if you don't know what your talking about. Oh and I did have it more advanced then the last released version... I'll have to see if it's still on my old computer and get it updated to Unity 5.
    False, False and False. Dude, I think you believe your own lies. Seriously, many of us read that skype chat that you posted. Yes, Unistorm and Atavism you are still using.. congratulations.. that is $130 out of the thousands you wasted. That is the nickle and dime stuff compared to the other stuff that was costing thousands a pop and the thousands you had Jason give to your friends who were ´experts´... like the guy who couldn´t even pay his own internet bill. And about the oil, it was YOU who brought it up and begged him for the money... again, we all read the skype chat. Do you expect us to believe that Jason magically determined that you had no heat in your house? pathetic.

It is amazing, for like 5 years you have been talking about all this custom coding you have done, but you have never shown anything that is actually your work. Even on the Atavism forums you tried to lie about the housing system and say stuff was yours and then they busted you. Now you are showing pictures of Unistorm and free icons and that is ´your game´.

Always the same story... ´just wait.. I will show you´.. do you realize how stupid you sound repeating that same line for 5 years. You were telling people 5 years ago on the GreedMonger page that you were going to be doing beta within months..

The space invaders game wasn´t a tutorial, it was a follow-along class. Same thing though. And it didn´t work.. don´t blame it on Unity 5, we all saw it well before Unity 5 launched. It never worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my God! Dude, shut the hell up! Seriously, just stop! You are just embarrassing yourself, holy shit. You just admitted what we have been saying all this fucking time… you don’t have the knowledge nor experience to develop a bloody MMORPG, or apparently any kind of game at all! You are just waiting for others to release an easy to press “Make Game Button” into the Unity Store, the “RPG Maker” of MMOs! Even if such thing is ever released and even someone like you manages to finally make a fucking game with it, you’ll be competing against companies such as Blizzard, Bioware, Carbine Studios, Pearl Abyss… you, the guy who can’t even pay for his own oil during the winter, just how delusional are you?
    It is funny, because this part goes back to where I first met James. We were on the same side of an argument for different reasons

James - I bought Atavism and they said it was a ´ make MMORPG´ button and that I would just have to pay $70 and it would make an entire MMORPG for me. Now it turns out that I actually have to know how to program and you know, make a MMORPG. You guys are a scam, I cannot make a MMORPG using Atavism.. it is hard..... you guys are con artists ( gets banned from atavism forums)

Me - Don´t freaking advertise this piece of crap system on the Unity Store as a ´ make your own MMORPG´. It doesn´t even have many basic features required and they aren´t even on the roadmap. ( this was 2+ years ago and most of them still aren´t included).

The difference is, even though I have no ambition of ever making a MMORPG, I could look at what was and wasn´t included in Atavism and realize that it was never going to be able to make a MMORPG without actually buying it. James was upset because once again he hung his hopes that there would be a magic ´make mmorpg´ button that he could download in a day.

I was more pissed at Unity for allowing such blatant false advertising on the asset store. When the owner of the package, 3 years after it was added to the store as a ´make your MMORPG´ package, still has not even got his MMORPG remotely playable, you know it wasn´t a viable product. They are having the same issue as ToA. Because their development is so slow, they are going to keep getting caught in upgrades of Unity and other packages. Unity upgrades to 5.0, UMA upgrades to 2.0, and now Atavism has to spend 9 months upgrading stuff to be compatible and falls behind on their roadmap. As soon as they get caught up, Unity will be launching 6.0.
    Last edited by Azrile; 2016-02-01 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    New Dev Blog for ToA:

http://trialsofascension.com/news/article/dev-blog-19#

Also, wasn't there supposed to be an internal testing phase for Greedmonger yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    New Dev Blog for ToA:

Also, wasn't there supposed to be an internal testing phase for Greedmonger yesterday?
    Nice claims from ToA. To which I say: Show video or GTFO.

As for GM, I'm sure there was an internal test. They got all 1 of their developers logged into their 'client'.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    New Dev Blog for ToA:

Ah, I see whoever wrote that blog picked up a new dev buzzword: "sprint".

Quote Originally Posted by Taojnhy View Post
    Ah, I see whoever wrote that blog picked up a new dev buzzword: "sprint".
    They must be reading what I write. That is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    False, False and False. Dude, I think you believe your own lies. Seriously, many of us read that skype chat that you posted. Yes, Unistorm and Atavism you are still using.. congratulations.. that is $130 out of the thousands you wasted. That is the nickle and dime stuff compared to the other stuff that was costing thousands a pop and the thousands you had Jason give to your friends who were ´experts´... like the guy who couldn´t even pay his own internet bill. And about the oil, it was YOU who brought it up and begged him for the money... again, we all read the skype chat. Do you expect us to believe that Jason magically determined that you had no heat in your house? pathetic.
    Was that something he bought 4 licenses for?

All this talk of being a programmer, what are his and his friends' qualifications? Education?

Was that something he bought 4 licenses for?
    All this talk of being a programmer, what are his and his friends' qualifications? Education?

He brought 4 licenses, because Atavism Mmo creator is on-line activation.

This Atavism is useless... it claims to be a MMO. if you look at Java Netty it borrows heavily from Netty and attempts to put a pretty Unity Editor integrations ontop of it. The guy who made Atavism is smart... he uses on-line activation to disable pirates. So, 4 licenses were brought.

James's qualifications? Zero games developed. Nothing looks polished nor professional.

Again I would really like to know where you get your information... We have 1 Atavism License and a AtVoxel License. NOT 4 Atavism Licenses.

Again I would really like to know where you get your information... We have 1 Atavism License and a AtVoxel License. NOT 4 Atavism Licenses.
    Thanks for the clarification. So it's one, not 4 licenses.

How's your transition to Unity 5 going along?

Can you post a build of Greed Monger publicly? Doesn't need to be complete. You can post the server and instructions how to run it.

Deleted
    You should stop with the 'we' bullshit really.