Next month will be the beginning of the 15th year I have been following them. I was there in 2002 in September, but I guess I wouldn't say I am really following them any longer. I think I check here more often than there.

Fourteen years, and they have so little to show.

But they did get some of my money!

Quote Originally Posted by Fornax- View Post
    Next month will be the beginning of the 15th year I have been following them. I was there in 2002 in September, but I guess I wouldn't say I am really following them any longer. I think I check here more often than there.

Fourteen years, and they have so little to show.

But they did get some of my money!
    And the beer and hookers they bought with that money too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys...they are making a solid product, look how long avatar took to make, the technology just isn't where they want it yet, full VR, touch-smell-taste-not just sight and hearing...
    give it a few more decades...all this whining takes away from them being able to complete a beta for this game, it has cost you raid tiers upon raid tiers!!!
    (joking) amazed this thread's still going on though lol....it is still not done? STILL?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

As long as they have volunteers doing the work, they'll never stop. Eventually they'll release something for sale and when it fails to do much beyond a handful of purchases, I imagine you'll see more and more of their devs go poof.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    As long as they have volunteers doing the work, they'll never stop. Eventually they'll release something for sale and when it fails to do much beyond a handful of purchases, I imagine you'll see more and more of their devs go poof.
    % of profits.
    So, $100 - US$100 (deducted costs) = $0.00
    So they get nothing even if they earn $0.00

I've been tasked to do solo, concept art, model, and code and complete in 6 months.

They taking 10+ years... disgrace...

Well their plan is that the volunteers are now part-owners, it will be interesting to see if they get some sales, how much Brax actually gives to the other ´owners´.

It is funny reading that post by Brax about the pixies flying and the spiders cave-walking... because like I keep reminding them.. they are now 20 months past their last KS, and they have still not even gotten close to having the gameplay that they had back then. When you had things in your game 2 years ago that you can no longer get to work.. that is a bad sign of the progress of your game. When major accomplishments you are announcing today are things you had but lost 3 years ago... that is not an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Well their plan is that the volunteers are now part-owners, it will be interesting to see if they get some sales, how much Brax actually gives to the other ´owners´.

It is funny reading that post by Brax about the pixies flying and the spiders cave-walking... because like I keep reminding them.. they are now 20 months past their last KS, and they have still not even gotten close to having the gameplay that they had back then. When you had things in your game 2 years ago that you can no longer get to work.. that is a bad sign of the progress of your game. When major accomplishments you are announcing today are things you had but lost 3 years ago... that is not an accomplishment.
    Until they're actually paid something, they're volunteers, no matter what the Stooges say about ownership. But you're right, their progress is so incremental. I don't think any gaming site beyond a fly-by-night operation like Ten Ton Hammer(are they even still up?)will know or care about any sort of release.

Jesus, came back to see if this tumor was still growing.

And it is.

Why won't they stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post

And it is.

Why won't they stop!
    Yeah I checked myself earlier today and they keep doing these pointless blog with next to nothing going on. Their forums aren't very lively either.

10+ Year Old Account
    ack. so they slightly changed the name now? esh
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

They rebranded as a single player/host-your-own game that will 'eventually' become the MMO of their dreams. Now we're just waiting for them to finally cobble together enough stuff to release something playable while they pontificate about their ideas and goals and their incremental progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post

And it is.

Why won't they stop!
    What is that copper-colored piece of celery supposed to be? A slab of meat or a log?

Brax - "Guys... look, the stats for our website are up by 500% this week."
    Alyssia - " Brax..um... they added a link on that MMO-C thread"

lol it isn't even that hard to imagine that conversation taking place either.

Quote Originally Posted by Taojnhy View Post
    What is that copper-colored piece of celery supposed to be? A slab of meat or a log?
    It reminds me of an uncarved rack of ribs.

I would think by this point they don't really concern themselves with us anymore. They've done all they can to show they're really trying to develop their dream game. The problem is they have no money and no professionals working full-time on the project. I doubt it'll raise more attention than a gnat's fart amongst the gaming community if and when they release something. And if by some miracle it does, well...so be it.

Deleted
    It reminds me of an uncarved rack of ribs.
    According to a post on the forum it is...
    although i don't see how anyone would ever want to show off that model or the texture on it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taojnhy View Post
    the image is called meat.jpg

im still not convinced

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    the image is called meat.jpg

im still not convinced
    Soylent Green is people!
    BAD WOLF

See the #1 on this video, it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Greed Monger, that will always be one of my fav.
    No mention of penis pills in that career hopping resume, shame. I couldn't trust someone who couldn't keep a job. And somehow, James looked even worse when he listed the offences and incompetence.