WoD Transmog mixed Set ideas

So with every content update involving new sets, while I do look at the set itself. I think more in terms of their contribution to the Transmog pool available to classes.

in this manner I really like a lot of the sets coming out in WoD. Loads of ideas pop into my head concerning rogues, shamans and monks in terms of what items I can take from the WoD set and combine with different pre-wod pieces for mixed sets.

I don't see a lot of discusions about this. So iam wondering. do any of you have any ideas for new mogs and certain pieces of the new wod sets that you would like to incorporate into existing or new mog sets?
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-06-18 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    So with every content update involving new sets, while I do look at the set itself. I think more in terms of their contribution to the Transmog pool available to classes.

in this manner I really like a lot of the sets coming out in WoD. Loads of ideas pop into my head concerning rogues, shamans and monks in terms of what items I can take from the WoD set and combine with different pre-wod pieces for mixed sets.

I don't see a lot of discusions about this. So iam wondering. do any of you have any ideas for new mogs and certain pieces of the new wod sets that you would like to incorporate into existing or new mog sets?
    So far I have not seen anything I would want to use