Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry "Titanic Megabeast"

This title put under the big creatures names is quite annoying for 3 reasons.
    1. Seems childish
    2. Am i stupid? i know its a big monster.
    3. Putting labels on every monster, next thing you know there is going to be a new unitframe for it, just like the small monsters, blizzard please stop classifying monsters, it takes away from the unknown, i want to walk up to a monster and not know what it is already classified as, so then i experiment and see if i can kill it or not, not just walk up and be like well no way i can take that alone let me get around that. Just another level of everything being right there in front of you and no mystique or exploration to the game, just as soon as you get to it you know what it is.

Can i have your thoughts on this? Label necessary or even wanted?

It's alpha, most likely that will not stay. As well, you don't see all the giant 20 feet tall gear vendors scattered about for testing on live servers nor do you see broken textures and non textured items on live realms. They have put labels on quite a few things in alphas before just to group everything under certain catagories.

Deleted
    I think those are just labels the devs put up to classify all the new monsters/npc's .... now calm your tits son

Leave it to our community to complain about everything possible.

It's Alpha. You're complaining about a placeholder title. Good job.

Should Alpha screenshots even be shown? Some people do NOT understand that a lot of the stuff shown in-game is likely not final.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah well... what about this one? How dare Blizzard be so funny with their placeholders!

In other news, chillax dude

Quote Originally Posted by Trilicity View Post
    This title put under the big creatures names is quite annoying for 3 reasons.
    1. Seems childish
    2. Am i stupid? i know its a big monster.
    3. Putting labels on every monster, next thing you know there is going to be a new unitframe for it, just like the small monsters, blizzard please stop classifying monsters, it takes away from the unknown, i want to walk up to a monster and not know what it is already classified as, so then i experiment and see if i can kill it or not, not just walk up and be like well no way i can take that alone let me get around that. Just another level of everything being right there in front of you and no mystique or exploration to the game, just as soon as you get to it you know what it is.

Can i have your thoughts on this? Label necessary or even wanted?
    I think the problem here is actually... you.

Its not childish, and no less outrageous than countless other things in the game. You may or may not be stupid, but that doesnt have any relevance either. Putting labels on the mobs nameplate is fine.

Like I said, the problem is you.

Admiral Placeholders, learn him.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Yeah well... what about this one? How dare Blizzard be so funny with their placeholders!

Titanic Megabeast is nothing compared to the Rulkster. Every time I see him I imagined the entry theme of Hearthstone ETC

The next thing for people to overly criticize is that critical hit damage isn't the correct shade of yellow.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    You actually feel offended by the way they label a badass monster? REALLY?

Dude, get some help... :S

Deleted
    you are an idiot complaining about things released while it is still alpha. and even if thats going to be on live: and dont see a problem there, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next thread will be about farts.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

This forum really needs a sticky explaining what Alpha is.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is a great name for a penis.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post

Oh this is cool. I need to do some quests with the Rulk.
    Check out my Twitch channel!!

Highlights of which are on my Youtube channel!!

And Follow me on Twitter for all updates!!

I hope they keep it. Almost like a pop culture shout-out to Godzilla and the likes.

And its more than likely for either a quest or an acheivement, as there is about 5 of these beasts in Gorgrond part of the band collection.

people find the most important things to be upset about.

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree OP. Its outrageous! Constantly the world we live in is filled with disappointment. Blizzard just doesn't know when to stop, how old do they think I am? HELLO, EARTH TO BLIZZARD! I'M 22 NOT 2!! I highly suggest me and you OP go to Blizzard HQ in person and let them know what we think, and if they don't stop with this UTTER BULLSHIT we will take our business elsewhere! I'm tired of being disrespected. I haven't been this pissed off since they allowed clams to stack.

Cheers <[:^)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sanlayn View Post
    you are an idiot complaining about things released while it is still alpha. and even if thats going to be on live: and dont see a problem there, lol.
    I also want to say something about this. Complaining in alpha and beta is the best time to complain, its when changes people are unhappy with can be fixed before the product is live and final. He isn't an idiot for complaining about it because its in alpha. It is ridiculous to complain about though, whether or not it goes live. To each their own though.

Cheers! <[:^)

They put silly names on mobs during alpha/beta. Nothing new, nothing to whinge about.

Also...how the HELL isn't it already childish to be playing a 13+ game? Stop fooling yourself, this ain't viewed as a very grown up activity.

Quote Originally Posted by VoxQuantum View Post
    Oh this is cool. I need to do some quests with the Rulk.
    I now have Hogans theme tune in my head.