Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    It'd be nice if they put the Mind Blast CD increase on Mind Harvest into the tooltip. I wasn't even aware it had an effect on Mind Blast's CD until now.
    It's essentially an in-Alpha only change right now, I included it because it made sense next to the CoP CD change, but it absolutely something that could easily change at any moment without warning or explanation aka Alpha Dev.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, it's not a nerf. That's a change, not a nerf.
    I laughed at that one.
    How exactly is that funny?

Deleted
    Chill guys. Dont freak out. I personaly would aktually like a shorter DoT uptime from Insanity much more since it will reduce our routed dps with it. If the talents will fall out of balance blizzard will probly have 2 buff insanity to 120% bonus damag or similar. Just see the postiv side of it right now. It might even get more bursty with this change in the end.

Dislike this change when im grinding mobs/questing i devouring plague with 1 or 2 orbs all the time
    Nixs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    Dislike this change when im grinding mobs/questing i devouring plague with 1 or 2 orbs all the time
    A problem that is mitigated by using Glyph of Mind Harvest. You'll get three orbs whenever you mindblast a mob for the first time.

A lot of this thread is people misunderstanding that gameplay in WoD is going to be a lot different than it is right now. They're changing a lot of core, fundamental aspects of the game so it will be quite interesting to see how it pans out. In the meantime, we need to focus on not applying a mindset of current mechanics to a game which will be very different on a primordial level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    Please read a thread before posting in it.

always costing 3 is the same treatment rets TV got
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM