Deleted

Deserter from BG for no reason

So I'm on a bg farm spree since I now can get prideful gear for honor.

Joined that valley bg, came in just once it started, saw 4 bots standing on same place 20 sec after the bg begun.

I run around, leading the scoreboard with 3 kills pretty fast. I die, and I get kicked and deserter just when I got ressed from spirit healer.

Man, it's making me angry. There was no reason, did people somehow report me? How does it work? I'm literally carrying most bg's and doing all I can to win...

Anyone else being kicked randomly?

a premade must have trololoing people and spam reporting afk.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I botted, I had mine report other players so that they couldn't realize I was using a hot and report me. Maybe the bots in your game worked the same way.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I would report everyone on the team afk if I ran into bots. If you got kicked, you weren't as active as you thought you were

Report ALL people in GY.

Nothing new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    When I botted, I had mine report other players so that they couldn't realize I was using a hot and report me. Maybe the bots in your game worked the same way.
    Wow, so not only are bots ruining the game by not being actual players, they're also out there to report innocent players. Nice way to be an ultimate scumbag.

Prideful gear is honor now?? Since when??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post

That's what I was wondering lol. I have no need for honor, i wish I could use it on prideful instead of old mats and garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    It unlocks after you gain 27k conquest on one character in the season. It is supposed to let you gear up your off-spec (if you have one) more easily.