Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'd have to say this guy is lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    When it was first appeared on Reddit over a year ago, Ghostcrawler said, at least the bits about him, were fake.
    Maybe, but who really comes out to confirm they're an asshole anyway?
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    When it was first appeared on Reddit over a year ago, Ghostcrawler said, at least the bits about him, were fake.
    Well sure, I'll take his word for it. I mean he's such a great, non douchy guy!

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    I was simply pointing out what said by Blizzard employees when the interview was originally published you are free to believe whatever you like, either way it is not a particularly revealing interview and there are better sources of information on the internet regarding what it is like to work for Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Well the opposite is taking the word of random internet guy based upon the merit of "I totes swear brah"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    Maybe, but who really comes out to confirm they're an asshole anyway?
    You might want to consider that the situation painted is something a person in Ghostcrawler's position wouldn't be put in.

Interesting AMA. This guy could become the Snowden of Blizzard if he'd open his mouth a bit further

Q:
    Do you or any other game masters troll other players?
    A:
    We have in the past, but only if we had permission to.
    Wut

Q:
    Tell us what you know about Titan. Come on.
    A:
    Well it's been a while since I've heard anything, but I will say that if it goes how they were explaining it to us during our Show & Tells, then it's going to be pretty fucking badass, and may even kill, or slightly hinder WoW. It's that sweet of an idea. Let's just hope they don't fuck it up. >_>
    Someone who has worked for Blizzard, saying WoW is killable (even though by one of their own games). I'm more curious than ever before about project Titan.

The devs would get bonuses that were enough to buy a new car.
    If Blizzard ever gets into financial trouble, they can get rid of the bonuses instead of blaming subscription numbers

Loved the Q&A. Can't wait for another one sometime in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought this looked familiar, its over a year old..
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    People are often citing the non-flying for refunds, but that was well covered in Blizzcon and many interviews long before pre-orders were made available.
    Quite simply people are using that as an excuse, because they want a reason to justify their decision so that someone else can be blamed.
    Rather than being mature enough to just leave, they instead must have an audience and kick up as much fuss as possible.
    Just like the "I quit" threads we have been seeing for years.
    The game is better off without people like that.
    Watched every bit of Blizzcon coverage for Warlords. It never got brought up once. You can keep trying that, but they didn't bring it up until afterwards because if they had said it on such a public stage they know it would have caused a massive firestorm. Blizzard may be stupid, but they're not THAT stupid.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present