Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Night Elf architecture on Draenor?
    I agree like what the hell?

Deleted
    That orc on the photo is like "hey I´m taking this shield to Illidan so he can drop it in the future"

That music is irritatingly off-putting for the Warcraft universe. It sounds like something from a Disney movie. There's too much "look at me, I'm a live orchestra!" in-your-face vibe.

The music hasn't been right in this game since Wrath of the Lich King. They are trying to hard to make it feel epic when all they're doing is pulling me out of the moment. This track does absolutely nothing in the way of capturing what I feel when I see the new Shadowmoon Valley.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What's weird about it? On pandaria the horde had established an entire base before the alliance even managed to land. Not to mention horde and alliance presence in Krasarang. That screenshot of shadowmoon has what, 3 sticks and a few carved objects of NE origin?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Does this entire expansion take place at night? Seriously.
    This person is in your LFR

15+ Year Old Account
    You've forgot about Outlands already?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    like this graphic...(atleast not ashenvale 9.0)...but this song sounds banal to me..
    clans join...that i reallly liked...hearing it many month's now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    What's weird about it? On pandaria the horde had established an entire base before the alliance even managed to land. Not to mention horde and alliance presence in Krasarang. That screenshot of shadowmoon has what, 3 sticks and a few carved objects of NE origin?
    Outlands also had plenty of nightelven architecture, and I don't really understand why nightelven is any more weird than for example human in this case.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell would Ner'zhul care about proving himself to Grom?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Why the hell would Ner'zhul care about proving himself to Grom?
    Other than him being the leader of the iron horde?

I have to say I'm really glad that we'll have divided leveling zones tho. SO annoying when there's only one initial zone to a new continent, like Jade Forest or Hellfire Peninsula. Too bad we can't do what we could in WOTLK with both zones having content for both factions to make it a bit more diverse.

Deleted
    bleah , rehashed Outland

Laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    bleah , rehashed Outland

Laziness.
    ugh...people like you should be in kindergarden...

When I saw the youtube link, I was hoping for like a 3d fly through of the zone, I am disappointed. Otherwise I'm liking smv generally. Wish it was my starting area.

10+ Year Old Account
    glad i'm playing alliance now!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    ugh...people like you should be in kindergarden...
    You say that, but I bet he knows how to spell kindergarten properly. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    What's wrong with it?
    1. This is the Alliance starting zone and on top of that, shadowmoon valley is perfect Night Elf environment. not sure why settling in and building structures on a homely landscape in foreign lands is an inconceivable thing to do. Especially on a war front where footholds are necessary to succeed.

2. It could be a placeholder for a similar structure. this is alpha after all.

3. Could be part of a phase, or just a quest linked to night elves somehow. There are alot of night elves involved in SMV from what i hear.

Does this entire expansion take place at night? Seriously.
    You serious right now? I take it you haven't seen any other zone, because this is literally the ONLY place in draenor that is always night time, and it's stunningly beautiful. I honestly don't see the issue, especially in a fantasy game. Not to mention how we already have zones which are always in the autumn season, on fire, dark and gloomy, etc.

Outlands also had plenty of Night Elven architecture, and I don't really understand why Night Elven is any more weird than for example human in this case.
    Not exactly, keep in mind Outlands is after the events of draenor. That's when races from Azeroth came through the dark portal when fight the orcs on their territory. Honor Hold and other Azerothian architecture were built there, there weren't night elves and humans existing on the planet since Draenor, they were just strongholds built to support the war effort against orcs on their homeworld.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-06-20 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm here staying tooned for more!!!

Blizz lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    Gotta LOVE how they're just pulling stuff out of their armpits now

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Chalupa View Post
    Gotta LOVE how they're just pulling stuff out of their armpits now
    How are they making up stuff? It's literally 3 wooden pillars. I think you people are just too quick to jump the gun. SMV is a very night elf friendly zone, is it really THAT impossible for people to settle in to a new frontier, and build structures in a war-front? I guess with that logic, it also makes Garrisons another rabbit out of the hat then along with every alliance or horde structure you see in each zone that wasn't originally there, and that's not even counting previous expansions where foreign structures were built in new lands. But anyways, this zone isn't even out yet on alpha for crying out loud, so chill out.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-06-20 at 01:19 AM.