Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    haha, she mad. someone made fun of wod and you went full retard. never go full retard.
    Ahh I see, the fact you used mad and full retard in the same reply means anything you say is completely disregarded anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Ahh I see, the fact you used mad and full retard in the same reply means anything you say is completely disregarded anyway.
    what does it matter? I can't reason with fanboys and retards. Enjoy your $49.99 patch

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    what does it matter? I can't reason with fanboys and retards. Enjoy your $49.99 patch
    I will enjoy it, since I enjoy Fun, also $50 isn't a big amount of money unless you are a child or unemployed neckbeard that still lives with his parents. Enjoy your pathetic existence of needing to validate yourself on a Forum dedicated to something you hate.

Sigh... There's thread after thread after thread on the wow forums about wanting THE OLD NIGHT LIGHTING BACK. Blizz teases us with a zone that originally was 100% night. Then they take that away, and add daytime to the zone. Do they not even read their own forums?

Most moronic thing i've seen blizz do recently.

Can't wait for WoD!