Transmog gear holder? Sorry if this is already an idea/in the game already.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a "Dress up chest" or something to hold all of our xmog outfits?

Void Storage is pretty much that.

Void storage is your transmog chest.

Sorta like... GW2 wardrobe? Void Storage is mostly covering the storage, but it can be improved. Allow us to unlock skins, so we can use them on other characters (keeping what the class wears in mind - no cross overs). The Ethereal can conjure us a copy of the piece of gear, with no stats, only usable for transmog.

Basically, they need to just bring Diablo III's transmog system to WoW only you replace the "legendary" discovery/loot requirement to just looted items or some such and poof; the majority of the space-problem is possibly solved - I can't say I know what is causing space issues for most players but for me, my void storage is 90% transmog right now and my bank (which is all 28 slot bags, along with my character's inventory) is full of transmog.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

I had one of those when I was 5.

Void storage is doubling in WoD. Blizzard knows is they gave people infinite space to store their stuff, some people would need so much, 'oh, I will keep the first piece of boar's meat I found in Elwynn' types, they could cover the whole of Texas with servers and it would not be enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    The have indicated that the transmog option is getting a makeover. I'd guess it be a feature for one of the 6.x patches.

They could just add a tab similar to the gear set tab. Instead of swapping gear it would swap cosmetic looks. Pay 1k gold for each set in the tab and have up to 15 sets or something silly like that.

Having a wardrobe in our garrison would be pretty neat!

dev speak has mentioned that they would like to create a transmog wardrobe where you can create your fixed mog sets and "switch" between them.

No ETA though, implied to be intended for WoD but not assured, meaning it can be delayed or put on the back burner for the future. They have a lot of more important stuff to do and putting this in will take time.

It's not a priority as they ARE putting in stuff to save loads of space (toy box) and make a lot more space (2nd voidspace tab, reagent bank tab) and the transmog npc's can refer to any slots armor item that you have on your character, bags or voidspace, etc in the item slot tabs of the transmog window. It works well enough for now till they put in the proper system.

iam not sure how many people are aware they can tab the item slots in the transmog window to see all the items they have available for that slot. A few of my guildies were still spending gold taking stuff out of their voidspace to manually transmog. Xo
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-06-18 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    dev speak has mentioned that they would like to create a transmog wardrobe where you can create your fixed mog sets and "switch" between them.

No ETA though, implied to be intended for WoD but not assured, meaning it can be delayed or put on the back burner for the future. They have a lot of more important stuff to do and putting this in will take time.

It's not a priority as they ARE putting in stuff to save loads of space (toy box) and make a lot more space (2nd voidspace tab, reagent bank tab) and the transmog npc's can refer to any slots armor item that you have on your character, bags or voidspace, etc in the item slot tabs of the transmog window. It works well enough for now till they put in the proper system.
    Personally, I'm immensely grateful that Blizzard seems to be treating the issue as seriously as it is. If you'd asked me before the WoD information started to leak what to expect on the transmog front, I'd have guessed maybe increased voidspace, but that's it.

void storage and xmog can be in your garrison. It's like a chest.